Beiträge von db60

Hello,

I would like to get a backup file that contains the original loco photos that came with the Commander 1 ex factory.

Over the years I have replaced the original photos with my own, and now I regret doing that and wish to reload the factory images.

Can you help?

Best Regards,

Don Burris

Hello

I hope that everyone is staying healthy!

I have a problem with the Conductor command in multiple sequential routes operating at the same time.

I have 2 sequential routes:

Route #1: this route has 4 sequential routes, the first route is set to ‘Semi Auto’ and the following three routes are “manual” and controlled by conductor commands in each card7.

Route #2: this route has 3 sequential routes, the first route is set to ‘Semi auto’ and the following two routes are “manual” and controlled by conductor commands in each card 7.

If I operate either of these two routes (#1 and #2) separately, they function OK.

However, if I allow them to operate at the same time, Route #2 always fails at the Conductor command between the 2nd and third route in the sequence. The 3 rd route does not activate.

Do you have a suggestion?

Best Regards,

Don

Hello Jurgen,

I tried your suggestions:

"Change in MS2 the Motorola Adress to DCC and 28 Steps."

"Otherwise delay the Motorola Loko in the MS2 and programm a new one with DCC Decoder and 28 Steps."

If I try to drive a loco with a DCC address in the MS2, the Commander immediatly malfunctions, with the multifunction button flashing red-green-red-green etc. If I drive a loco with a Motorola address in the MS2 the Commander functions normally, although limited to 14 speed steps.

Why does the Coupler not function properly with a DCC address in the MS2?

Hello Jürgen ,

Thank you for the reply.

I have used a Motorola address to drive a DCC loco and this now works OK as long as I set the DCC decoder to 14 speed steps. If the DCC decoder is set to 28 or 128 speed steps, the loco drives only very slowly.

I would prefer to use 28 speed steps, which is what I have all my DCC locos set to.

Seasons greetings!

I recently acquired a 5302 Koppler and I use it to connect my 60657 Mobil Station.

The MOT locos drive OK with this arrangement, but if I have the same loco called up on the Commander throttle, the Commander speed display bounces constantly between two speeds, and the F0-F4 function keys blink on and off.

Also, I am unable to drive DCC locos through the Koppler. When I try to drive them, the Commander short curcuits (multifunction button oscillates between red and green). I have the same number of speed steps set on both command stations.

If I connect the Mobil station track box output directly to a track, my DCC locos drive OK.

Do you have any suggestions?

Hello,

Is it possible to connect a Marklin Mobil Station 60657 ( set to DCC/MM protocol) and Track Box 60116 to the Coupler 5302 (connected to the Commander via LSB) and drive DCC and MM locos, and switch turnouts (set to DCC)?

Best Regards,

Don

Hi,

You will make the necessary adjustments in card 6 of the Locomotive Editor ('CV Programming").

Download the ESU manual for the specific decoder you have from the ESU website, detailed instructions are there for volume adjustment and I believe the chuff sounds editing.

Cheers!

Don

Hello,

I solved the problem by deleting and resetting the respective feedbacks in the feedback editor, now the problem ZNR fields are functioning normally.

Don

Hello,

I have tried two things:

1) I have re-installed update 1.402, but this had no effect on the problem.

2) Then I installed a previous track plan backup from 6 months ago. I had to add several ZNR feilds to update the track plan, but neither of these two ZNR fields function correctly, no loco icon.

I don't know what else to try??

Don

Hello,

One of my ZNR fields has stopped working, I cannot select a loco,

I have tried deleting the ZNR field and restoring it in the track editor, no improvement.

The feedback associated withn the ZNR feild is functioning normally (ZNR feild turns red when occupied).

But when I touch the ZNR field no loco icon appears in the top box.

All of my other ZNR fields function normally.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Don

Hallo Jürgen,

Die Probleme begannen vor etwa 6 Monaten, als ich das Modul zum ersten Mal an den Commander (rot, braun) angeschlossen habe. Das Signal wird häufig nicht eingeschaltet, wenn die Spur eingeschaltet wird. Ich musste die Spurstromversorgung neu starten, um das Modul einzuschalten. Dies wurde mit einem Reset des Moduls behoben.

Vor kurzem habe ich von meinem Power Module auf aux power (gelb, braun) gewechselt und das 210 cm (Viessmann) LSB-Kabel angeschlossen. Das Signal wurde automatisch OK registriert, aber während des Registrierungsvorgangs verschwand einer der Weichenschalter aus dem Gleisplan! Dann bekam ich wiederholt Meldungen über "Gerätefehler" auf dem Bildschirm. Ich habe das Kabel mehrmals neu in beide LSB-Ports des Moduls gesteckt, keine Verbesserung.

Das Signal würde Aspekte normalerweise, manuell oder in automatischen Routen ändern. Es würde jedoch wiederholt Warnungen zu "Gerätefehler" geben.

Also habe ich das LSB-Kabel in ein 60-cm-Kabel (Viessmann) geändert und das Problem ist jetzt behoben. Keine Warnungen "Gerätefehler" mehr.

Ich habe die 210-cm-Kabelkontakte noch nicht auf Durchgang (Voltmeter) getestet. Meine Voltmeter-Sonden sind zu groß, um die Kontakte am Kabelende anzubringen.

Freundliche Grüße,

Don

(Google Translate)

Durch das Zurücksetzen wurde das Problem nicht dauerhaft behoben. Schließlich entdeckte ich, dass das LSB-Kabel fehlerhaft war. Nachdem das LSB-Kabel durch ein neues ersetzt wurde, wurde das Problem behoben (keine "Gerätefehler" -Bildschirme mehr).

(Google Übersetzer)

Hallo,

Ich habe die Lampe 63641 an den Ausgang 4 eines 5280-Decoders angeschlossen, wobei CV 6 auf 91 eingestellt ist. Beide Ausgänge (rot und grün) zeigen etwa 7 Volt mit angeschlossenem Stromdecoder (gelb / braun) vom Power Module. Die Lampe ist also immer eingeschaltet, rot oder grün geschaltet. Ich möchte die Lampe ausschalten. Was ist hier falsch?

(Google Translate)

Hello,

Does the Railcom feature work on the Commander 5300? I have two 'AC' Piko locos ( 52513 BR 245 and 52723 Bus - Both are Loksound decoders with Railcom Plus), neither of which I can get the Railcom features working, like reading CV's on the main. I have Railcom activated in System Parameters and in the decoder settings.

Or was this feature (Railcom) planned but not implemented?

Best regards,

Don

Greetings!

I think I have a defective 5229 module.

When connected to track power, the module does not switch on immediatly, often I have to restart the track power and then it will turn on. Very annoying!

I changed the connections to use accessory power and the LSB, but get constant "device error' screens pop up. Plus, oddly, one of my turnouts on the track diagram dissappears, so I have to edit the track diagram and reset the turnout.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Don