Kann Viessmann Programmierer Gruppen S88 einstellbar?

• Hallo vadimev,

I think it is the same answere as you have got in the ESU-forum.
    You can get different adapters by tams.
    Than you can take the new norm of s88-N.
    I think there are no problems with commander, s88 is normed,
    therefor it is not possible to change fixed levels.

Viel Grüße
    Dieter Riethenauer

Commander 1.402, seit 12.07, Fleischm.profigleise N
    Viessmann u. Uhlenbrock Schalt/Magnetartikeldekoder
    Rocco RM 10787 am LSB hinter Viessmann BM 5206,
    Viessmann Booster ECO4, Win 10- 64bit

• Zitat von driethenauer

Hallo vadimev,

I think it is the same answere as you have got in the ESU-forum.
    You can get different adapters by tams.
    Than you can take the new norm of s88-N.
    I think there are no problems with commander, s88 is normed,
    therefor it is not possible to change fixed levels.

==========(EN)=============
    Thanks for Answer,
    But i think, that having these adjustments as has Maerklin 60214/215 , You can additionaly sufficiently speed up S88 bus velocity.
    I have 512 contacts at my layout wired by shielded FTP cable , and refresh rate is about 2 times per second. It's too slow and equal 0.5Kps.
    This Maerklin S88 settings and their new firmware seems too convenient for speed up these speed up to 2 times without errors.

==========(DE)=============

Vielen Dank für Antwort,
    Aber ich denke, dass mit diesen Anpassungen hat Märklin 60214/215, man kann zusätzlich ausreichend beschleunigen S88 Bus Geschwindigkeit.
    Ich haben 512 Kontakte auf meinem Layout abgeschirmt FTP-Kabel verdrahtet, und Bildwiederholfrequenz beträgt ca. 2 mal pro Sekunde. Es ist zu langsam und gleich 0.5Kps.
    Das Märklin-S88-Einstellungen anв ihre neue Firmware scheint zu bequem für die Beschleunigung dieser Geschwindigkeit bis zu 2 mal ohne Fehler.

=========================
    Vadim

• Zitat von Prius

Hello,

I can say "Yes it works" :lol: You need only an TAMS-adapter or you can build it here ist a Link to http://www.tams-online.de/html…S88-A/produkte_s88-A.html you need the s88-A-BL Sorry about my bad english I hope you understand me :lol:

I simply solder FTP cable to S88 Viessmann 5217. Debendability of contacts is much bigger than in RJ sockets.
    --------
    Vadim

Ich habe einfach Lot FTP-Kabel an S88 Viessmann 5217. Debendability der Kontakte ist viel größer als in RJ-Buchsen.
    --------
    Vadim