Want to have PC-Mouse at USB

• Hallo Vadim,

du hast immer wieder gute Ideen.
    Wenn es einen Mausanschluss gebenen sollte, darf aber die Touch-
    bedienung nicht wegfallen.
    Ich zum Beispiel möchte keine Mouse, das ist mr viel zu langsam um schnell genau zu zielen.und auserdem dürften die Wenigsten genügent Platz am Modellbahntisch haben um die Mouse zu bedienen.
    Für das Arbeiten mit dem commander halte ich allerdings andere Dnge primär für wichtiger.

Viel Grüße
    Dieter Riethenauer

Commander 1.402, seit 12.07, Fleischm.profigleise N
    Viessmann u. Uhlenbrock Schalt/Magnetartikeldekoder
    Rocco RM 10787 am LSB hinter Viessmann BM 5206,
    Viessmann Booster ECO4, Win 10- 64bit

• Zitat von driethenauer

Hallo Vadim,

du hast immer wieder gute Ideen.
    Wenn es einen Mausanschluss gebenen sollte, darf aber die Touch-
    bedienung nicht wegfallen.
    Ich zum Beispiel möchte keine Mouse, das ist mr viel zu langsam um schnell genau zu zielen.und auserdem dürften die Wenigsten genügent Platz am Modellbahntisch haben um die Mouse zu bedienen.
    Für das Arbeiten mit dem commander halte ich allerdings andere Dnge primär für wichtiger.

I and my viessman commander friends have ALMOST UNWORKABLE TOUCH SCREEN!!!!
    What must we do to reanimate it????

Only USB MOUSE for cursor can help!!!

Believe me!
    It's simply!
    You can use SQUARE to FLAT USB adapter to connect mouse!

-----------
    Vadim

• Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Dear Vadim,
    It is not possible for us to understand your problem with the touchscreen.
    All commander users working successfully with the screen.
    It's easier to type on the screen as to use a mouse.
    That is our position.

But how to repair screen? Please help!
    I and my friends starts to have very POOR sensitivity of touch screen after small period of working with Commander!

USB PC-Mouse connected to Commander - the best way to resolve it!

Please make it!
    It's EASY!

-----------
    Vadim

• Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Dear Vadim, again this information, it's not possible to contact the Mouse on Commander USB Port !!!!!.
    clean the screen and make a calibration with the Navigator and Display. Use for that the description in our Commander manual.

All cleaning and re-calibrations does not help!
    Please think about making USB port for PC-Mouse at future

Othervise, please ship me new screen as spare part!

-------
    Vadim

• Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Dear Vadim, We have no problems with the touch screen display.
    But when the Calibration on your Commander not help, please send the Commander back to us for repairing.
    Its not possible to send you only a Touchscreen Display.

But why all my friends also have difficulties?
    What's happened?

To send Commander to Germany will take a lot of time. But our layouts must work every day!

-------
    Vadim

• Dear Vadim

Your experoence and others in my opinion is the difference between users experience and the manufacturer. The former use the Commander daily and the manufacturer does not.

As a user I find the touch screen like you is not accurate in terms of positioning where action is required. For example selecting a turnout at the top of the screen will often select the loco list by mistake.

The calbration of the screen is also very difficult to achieve. Sometimes it takes 6 attempts before it is successful.

I can well understand your wish to have a mouse connected so that precise positioning can be achieved.

A few tests by the manufacturer will illustrate the problem and persuade them to improve the product. If a mouse is too difficult perhaps the touchscreen software could be improved.

John

Commander with S88 Littfinski feedback for track monitoring and reed switches.

5 amp booster connected to the CDE port.

Lenz LI-USB interface connecting to a laptop via the LSB bus using RocRail software to drive trains manually via an Android phone.

• Yes! Falce working of screen - is obvious error!
    But loosing screen sensitivity with time - making any other further work with Commander absolutely unreachable!

Therefore USB mouse will help!

--------
    Vadim

• Offizieller Beitrag

Auch wenn ich mich hier wiederhole, es ist nicht möglich am Commander USB mit einer Maus zu arbeiten.
    Das geht Systembedingt nicht. Es bringt auch nichts diese " Forderung " immer wieder zu wiederholen.
    Das ist kein Fehler. Sie haben den Touchscreen mit allen Vorteilen. Es muß natürlich funktionieren das ist klar.
    Aber eine ordentliche Kalibrierung wird das bewerkstelligen. Wenn es nicht so sein sollte bitten wir um Einsendung des Commanders zu Überprüfung.
    Ein anderer Weg ist nicht möglich.
    Der Commander darf vom Anwender nicht geöffnet werden.
    Die Garantie erlischt, und auch jegliche kulante Reparatur seitens Viessmann ist danach ausgeschlossen.

Mechanisches belasten des Displays schadet diesem nur, also auch zu heftiges Tippen mit dem Stift auf dem Touchscreen ist nicht gut.
    Es reicht leicht mit dem Stift den Bildschirm zu berühren. Das muß die Funktion auslösen, alles andere ist schlecht und muß behoben werden.
    Der Bildschirm ist mit geringem Abstand zum Gehäuse eingebaut, das ist bewußt so gemacht damit die Bildschirmempfindlichkeit nicht beeinträchtigt wird.
    Dringt schmutz zwischen Bildschirm und Gehäuse ein kann dies die Bildschirmempfindlichkeit beeinträchtigen. Aber auch diese Reparatur muß bei Viessmann erfolgen.

Zudem: !
    der Navigator ersetzt eigentlich die Mausfunktion, mit diesem sind zusätzlich zum Touchscreen alle Positionen und Funktionen im Display aufrufbar.

• Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Jurgen, I and my 3 friends newer try to damage our Commander's screen. We use only applied Viessmann stylus!

1) If You forget to insert 5V supply to USB port for external supply - it's BAD!
    Please make swithable 5V to USB at new hardware version of Viessmann.

At other hand:

2) You have one unusable slot at door below box of Commander.
    Please make hardware adapler to USB PC Mouse via this slot!
    OR
    Please change type of touch screen into more dependable, which is usually inserted into tabled IBM-PC, or like in I-Pads. We use it daily, but there is no problem with sensitivity for years!!! These screens can work everyday by years!

Why Viessmann screen is so unreliable?

-------
    Vadim