Bahnschranke HO 5100 and Soundmodul 5556

• Hello colleagues

First off I'd like to say I'm delighted with the initiative of having this new part of the Forum for English speakers - WELL DONE to the Viessmann team. In the past it has sometimes been difficult to explore the capabilities of the Commander and install some other Viessmann products when there are no other local owners to discuss issues face-to-face. In the past I've benefited from the input on the Forum of the few English language-posters here such as John Ferguson (thanks John).

Now my questions:

I have installed the Crossing Barrier 5100 and have been using the decoder 5212 to operate it from my Commander - this works well, though while the crossing barriers RISE at a protypically slow speed, this is not the case when they LOWER ... which is too fast!! Can this be adjusted? (I don't want to scare my car drivers and pedestrians :-).

I've recently bought the sound module Bahnubergang 5556 and have installed it as per the Supplementary Manual 5556, page 2, ie, using the switch 5550 - this works well.

Now I would like to operate 5100 and 5556 via the decoder 5212 ... but I can't figure out how to wire this. I note there is a spare pair of RED wires from each motor of the crossing and the 5100 manual says these can be used as contacts for the Andreaskreuze (blinking lights) ... can these be wired to activate the sound module? I'd be very pleased if the Viessmann Team or another user can give me some guidance here as I'd like to activate the barriers with sound from my Commander.

Thank you again.
    Kind regards from sunny South Australia
    Paul