English Translation of the User Manual

• Dear Jurgen Meier

Will the translation be available this month as you hoped.

Regards

John Ferguson

Commander with S88 Littfinski feedback for track monitoring and reed switches.

5 amp booster connected to the CDE port.

Lenz LI-USB interface connecting to a laptop via the LSB bus using RocRail software to drive trains manually via an Android phone.

• Many thanks. Best wishes

John

Lenz LI-USB interface connecting to a laptop via the LSB bus using RocRail software to drive trains manually via an Android phone.

• Dear Jurgen

I have looked on the website for version 1.2 of the manual in English, but the only one I can see on the English page is the old version 1.1. Please can you tell me where to find version 1.2? I am trying to find out how the track diagrams work, which was changed in a recent software update. In addition to the three track diagrams available through the button on the right of the commander, there are four track diagrams permanently displayed at the top of the track view screen. I do not understand what these are for. Does the new manual cover this? I have only one layout in use, but when I touch the buttons they seem to change. Now when I start up the commander it does not immediately switch to the track plan I was using, it always comes up with one of the blank ones. Is this a bug? Can you tell me how to fix it please? I thought if I deleted all the other track plans it would automatically start with the one I use.

Regards
    Jose Kimber

• Hi Jose

Do get in touch if you need some help.

John

• Dear Jurgen
    Thank you, that is very helpful, it explains what the symbols on the track diagram page are used for.

Please could you tell me why my track diagram does not display on startup? It should save this as part of the shutdown/startup process, as it always used to do before the last software update, but it is not doing that now. Can you tell me how to fix this?

Regards
    Jose Kimber