Version 1.104 of the Commander software - beta?

• Dear Jurgen Meier

Please can you say whether version 1.104 I downloaded in November 2012 is the latest version.

I understand from another user that the version I downloaded may only be the beta version. If this is the case is there any difference?

Regards

John Ferguson

Commander with S88 Littfinski feedback for track monitoring and reed switches.

5 amp booster connected to the CDE port.

Lenz LI-USB interface connecting to a laptop via the LSB bus using RocRail software to drive trains manually via an Android phone.

• Offizieller Beitrag

yes John, but when you have no problems with s88 modules, you have the right version. only this is different.
    The next Update Version with more featueres in Routes and Loko Funktions are in development.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Viessmann Modelltechnik GmbH

iA Jürgen Meier

• Thank you for your reply.

The developments you speak of are something to look forward to.

Regards

John Ferguson

Lenz LI-USB interface connecting to a laptop via the LSB bus using RocRail software to drive trains manually via an Android phone.

• Thank you for your reply.

The developments you speak of are something to look forward to.

Regards

John Ferguson