Commander update problem

• Dear Jurgen I need your help because I experienced a problem during the update of the software of the Commander to 1.3 release.

While I was updating the Commander from 1.104 to 1.3 the electricity of my house went off and the Commander switched off before the update process was completed. When the electricity was back I switched on the Commander to try to complete the updating process but during the start up the program stopped during the "restore last layout state" while the Multifuncion Button light was blinking green. I waited some minutes but nothing changed and I could not use the Commander.

Please do you have any suggestions how to solve the problem? Is it necessary to mail the commander to the Viessmann Service Team (I am in Italy) ? If yes please could you give me information of what I have to do to have the support?

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards.

Alessandro d'Amuri

• Offizieller Beitrag

pleas start the Update again from the Restore point.
    You enter this point when you press a direction button by starting ( when you see a light in the screen) the Commander. Follow the discription in the Menu.
    Please read this in our Commander Manual from our website.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Viessmann Modelltechnik GmbH

iA Jürgen Meier