I am new to the forum
Just getting up to speed with the Commander and I have question about s88 feedback w/Commander.
I have Marklin s88 connected to the Commander and I have 2 circuit tracks on my test layout connected
to s88 for the total of 4 feedback points. And so I enter feedback setup screen.
1) What address do I put into FB-ENCODER GROUP?
2) There is crossed out symbol of Viessmann on the left in the touch menu column - what does it signify?
3) On top of the screen there are 4 control boxes; blue arrow in the first and 3 more. What are they for and
how does one use them?
4) Is there a way to manually trigger circuit contact and see Commander acknowledging the event?
My goal is to setup shuttle trains operations as follows: setup automatic route as follows:
- Have train depart from Start of the route
- Have turnouts swicth to the appropriate route (this already works)
- Stop the train once it triggers circuit track at the End of the Route
- Wait predetermined time
- Go back
Your help is greatly appreciated!