Boom of Tower Crane does not balance

• I am completing assembly of Kibri 10202 HO LIEBHERR tower crane. The assembled boom, sub-assembly 18 shown on page 8 of the instructions, does not balance. The boom end is too heavy. As instructed for sub-assembly 7 on page 5 and the note on the bottom of page 7, parts 26 and 27 are NOT glued together. This allows the boom to rotate. It also allows the boom to tip since the modeled counterweights (parts 47 and 48) are only plastic and inadequate to balance the weight of the boom.

I have some sheet lead that I was thinking of cutting to replace one or more of the counterweights (part 47). Is there any other alternative?
    627/5000
    Ich schließe die Montage des Turmdrehkrans Kibri 10202 HO LIEBHERR ab. Der zusammengebaute Ausleger, Unterbaugruppe 18, die auf Seite 8 der Anleitung gezeigt ist, gleicht sich nicht aus. Das Ende des Auslegers ist zu schwer. Wie für Unterbaugruppe 7 auf Seite 5 und den Hinweis auf Seite 7 unten angegeben, sind die Teile 26 und 27 NICHT miteinander verklebt. Dies ermöglicht eine Drehung des Auslegers. Es ermöglicht auch, dass der Ausleger kippt, da die modellierten Gegengewichte (Teile 47 und 48) nur aus Kunststoff sind und nicht ausreichen, um das Gewicht des Auslegers auszugleichen.

Ich habe eine Blechmine, an die ich denken wollte, um ein oder mehrere Gegengewichte zu ersetzen (Teil 47). Gibt es noch eine Alternative?

• Dear Sir,

thank you for your enquiry.

To create a counterweight, the kit is delivered with 24 small metal balls. These are placed in part 11 in step 3 and closed with part 13. If these 24 weights are not sufficient, we will be happy to send you further ballast weights. Please write to us at info@viessmann-modell.com.

We hope that this answer could help you.

Best regards,