Manufacture of the test track on DVD?

• Sorry I post my question now, I think you have misunderstood my question, I liked the look of the manufacture of the test track that was used on the DVD, please can you let me know who the manufacture is for this particular track and the other tracks on your main layout.
    Many Thanks
    Paul..

Trauriger i-Pfosten meine Frage jetzt, denke ich, dass Sie meine Frage missverstanden haben, mochte ich den Blick der Fertigung der Testschiene, die auf dem DVD benutzt wurde, kann bitte Sie informiere mich, wem die Fertigung für diese bestimmte Schiene und die anderen Schienen auf Ihrem Hauptplan ist. Viel Dank Paul.

(Quote..)

"Hello Paul. Sorry, in the Forum you must put this question under "Allgemeine Fragen" and not under Tipps and Tricks.
    I cannot understand your question concerning the test track. Do you know how to install a Commander test track? If not:
    for recording locos you must have a short track, electrically isolated and connectec with a connecting plastic part to the Commander to B 0 Prog. (in german Programmiergleis). For running locos you must connect your run tracks to B 0 Main. But first you have do indicate the data of you loco putting the loco on the
    test track. Normally the Commander will readout the digital address of the loco out of the loco decoder and put in on the screen of the commander and in card 1.
    If not you can indicate the digital address."

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Paul,

mostly we use Marklin C-Track (three-rail system) for our layouts (with ballast). If you use the two-rail system, you can take the Trix C-Track. It looks similar but it is for two-rail system.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Viessmann Modellspielwaren GmbH

Ingo Planert, Dipl.-Ing.