Referenzhandbuches

• Hi All

I know there have been some posts regarding an english(and others) version of the reference book.
    I have to say that is difficult to explore some of the Commanders great features on nothing but the quick start manual.
    Until a english version is produced, is it possible to get the german version in RTF (or word) format?

The pdf makes it difficult to use online translators. Those who have attempted it will know what I mean.

Cheers

Zenon

• Hi
    Thanks for your response. Fortunately I have found a way to convert the pdf to word myself, with no loss of formatting or graphics. I have been able to put the word document through a german english translator. A lot of meaning has been lost in the translation, but I am still 20-30% better off than I was yesterday.

Regarding your english version. Is it possible to do sections at a time over the next few months, concentrating on popular topics like routing and feedback. I know many of us non german speaking members would love to have those sections early, and wait for the rest at a later date?

Thanks

Zenon