Backup instructions?

• Hallo,

please see Referenzhandbuch 0.9 at the End.
    Sorra, it is only in german.

Viel Grüße
    Dieter Riethenauer

Commander 1.402, seit 12.07, Fleischm.profigleise N
    Viessmann u. Uhlenbrock Schalt/Magnetartikeldekoder
    Rocco RM 10787 am LSB hinter Viessmann BM 5206,
    Viessmann Booster ECO4, Win 10- 64bit

• Hello,

of the following Webpage you find the german "Referenzhandbuch" (Reference handbook):
    http://www.viessmann-commander.de/Seiten/Anleitung.htm

Into this "Referenzhandbuch" (Version 0.9 from 04.03.2009) you find the manual or instructions for the "Back-Up-Software" in german.

• Zitat von MuggelClan

Hello,

of the following Webpage you find the german "Referenzhandbuch" (Reference handbook):
    http://www.viessmann-commander.de/Seiten/Anleitung.htm

Into this "Referenzhandbuch" (Version 0.9 from 04.03.2009) you find the manual or instructions for the "Back-Up-Software" in german.

Thank you very much for your help, but where can I get all this translated into English? not just for myself, but for all the other English Speaking Commander users..
    Puzz...

• Zitat von Puzzler

Not that it helps you in any way: it seems Viessmann doesn't care about foreign langages (even English)...a full English translation has never come.

On a side note, this is how you know the model railroading industry is still falling appart: the only manufacturers that have very very good products think they can sell abroad while having the mentality of a local reseller... this is sad, and doesn't prevent me from loving my Commander.

I'll be upgrading mine and doing a back up soon, if you need any help just reply here.

Best,
    Pierre

Hallo Viessmann ! Einen Praktikant der ein bisschen Englisch spricht werden Sie dann nie kurz engagieren?
    In einem Modellgeschäft in Paris habe ich schon klar vom Verkaufer gehort: "Die Viessmann kann ich nicht empfehlen: tolle Geräte, die Beste eingentlich...aber die volle Dokumentation gibt es nur auf Deutsch, besser was billiges mit nutzbaren Funktionen kaufen"....Schade, insbesonders für eine Geräte die einfach unvergleichbar mit der Konkurrenz ist!

• Hallo Pierre,

Viessmann hat zugesagt, wenn die Anleitung komplett fertig ist Übersetzungen herauszubringen.
    Als noch Geduld.

Viel Grüße
    Dieter Riethenauer

Commander 1.402, seit 12.07, Fleischm.profigleise N
    Viessmann u. Uhlenbrock Schalt/Magnetartikeldekoder
    Rocco RM 10787 am LSB hinter Viessmann BM 5206,
    Viessmann Booster ECO4, Win 10- 64bit