ther are different routes for exampe.

Youl find the referenzhandbuch on the Viessmannn page/ Commander

Viel Grüße
    Dieter Riethenauer

Commander 1.402, seit 12.07, Fleischm.profigleise N
    Viessmann u. Uhlenbrock Schalt/Magnetartikeldekoder
    Rocco RM 10787 am LSB hinter Viessmann BM 5206,
    Viessmann Booster ECO4, Win 10- 64bit

• Hi Pete, I understand the problems you are having, because I am having the same, I purchased the Commander 2 months
    ago and I am discovering that there is a complete lack of support for the English version, I have also been trying to decipher the instructions for setting up a shuttle route.. But I have got absolutely no where with it, it's just not making any senses.
    I am also member of the Eco's user group and they did warn me that I would have problems with the English translation of the Commander, where as the Eco's is far better supported in English, but sadly I did not listen to them and went ahead and purchased the Commander, have I made a big mistake? it does seem that the Ecos has captured the market for a top of the range controller, I do hope that Viessmann will get their act together and start producing some more informative instructions & a DVD in English, if not.. then, I feel they will lose out to EcoS and others in this field.
    Yours
    Chuff Chuff..

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dear all English spoken Commander friends,
    the handbook in English language its in preparation.
    we expect this in the 4.quarter this year.
    For learning the route procedure please start with a simple example from one track starts (Feedback Contact 1) , drive over a free track (Feedback Contact 2) to the stop track. (Feedback Contact 3). You need this Feedback Contacts for that and a route on a track plan in your Commander.
    Programme the route in the route editor like the Example on 1.1.3.2 in the exists Handbook 1.0 from our website with 5 Feedback Contacts. It works too with 3 Contacts.
    When you understand the principle for that tool, you can easy expand this automatic routes.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Viessmann Modelltechnik GmbH

iA Jürgen Meier

• Hi Chuff Ghuff, Pete,

Have you had a chance to download the (finaly released) English user manual?

If you still have issues, don't hesitate to ask and I'll try to help. I'm mostly using my Commander in French and German, but can switch to English to help in the menus.
    The routes logic in the commander is not 100% logic at first glance, but when you get used to it, you pretty much can do everything :D