both Turnouts with equal address cannot be indicated as both

• Hello.
    I have V.052 (Latest) version.

-I have Crossing with 2 turnouts with electrically joined magnets and connected to one address of decoder.
    -I mark these 2 turnouts at diagramm as having the same address (Decoder 1 - Turnout 1[Motorolla system])

As a result - all turnouts are switching successfully,
    but at the diagram - i see only one turnout active. Second turnout - looks like frosen, and therefore i cannot realise authomated routings.

it's not so convenient to use one address per one turnout rule where swich-machines would be convenient to merge ellectrically in case of crossings and in aim to save turnout addresses of decoder.

I think, it woud be too reasonable to solve this problem in new version.
    (I mean - all turnouts with the same addresses must be indicated as switching, and authomation must work correctly)

----------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

• Hallo Vadim,

my english is not as good as i understand your question correctly.
    But for getting good answers it is better you give a signatur about your
    system. I think it is importand to know something about your decoders your are using as exampel.
    I hope than is somewhere able to answer in english.

Viel Grüße
    Dieter Riethenauer

Commander 1.402, seit 12.07, Fleischm.profigleise N
    Viessmann u. Uhlenbrock Schalt/Magnetartikeldekoder
    Rocco RM 10787 am LSB hinter Viessmann BM 5206,
    Viessmann Booster ECO4, Win 10- 64bit

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Vadim,
    it's not possible to make 2 several Symbols of switches with the same digital Address.
    The latest Address will be switched in the Display, the first one it's frozen.
    You have to take a black Switch Symbol in the Track Manual for one of them.
    Or you give them a virtual digital Address ( un placed Decoder Address) for automatic route.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Viessmann Modelltechnik GmbH

iA Jürgen Meier