Beiträge von peppardo1

hallo driethenauer,
    thank you for your kindly answer and for your effort to give an answer.
    My question was addressed to the Viessmann service, not to other users of the forum....

even me on this time I'm in holydays, so i'm relaxed, you know???

I understand that maybe Viessmann on wekkend is closed, but I think theyr computer are not in vacancy!!!!

I guess no answer to this question, from theyr service....
    I bought the manual that it's wrote in german, so Viessmann should sell his manual at least even in english, since we are european, and not everyone knows the german language.

Viessmann obviously doesn't care other markets, such as by the German market....that's all!!!

never mind, the life goes on.....

greetings from Italy

the only answer to this thread was a reward from another forum user......

Viessmann take care only to sale its products, and forget to follow the needs of its users.....

bad support from Viessmann, I'm sorry but I'm very disappointed about your support service........

never mind, I will use another overhead system.

regards.

Hello,
    I don't know where I could introduce me, so I think I can do here:
    my name is Giuseppe, I'm 53 yo, and I'm from Italy.

I have a HO layout with Roco line 2.1 without bedding tracks system.

I would to start to improve my layout with the Viessmann overhead, but I've some doubt about the use of the following items:
    art. nr 4164 radspannwerk.

First question is:every how many centimeters this pole would be installed on a straight line or in a curved line???

Second question is: is possibile to use it even on a "festpunkte"? and the festpunkte would be placed every how many centimeter on the layout?

Last but not least: is the 190mm standard overhead cable, the average measure to use when install the poles for the overhead, to give a good tension to the cable, or it depend by the development of the tracks line?

I have more questions, but I think these are enough at the moment, to take confidence with this excellent product, as the Viessmann overhead.

Tanks to who can help me and greetings from Italy

Hello,
    I don't know where I could introduce me, so I think I can do here:
    my name is Giuseppe, I'm 53 yo, and I'm from Italy.

I have a HO layout with Roco line 2.1 without bedding tracks system.

I would to start to improve my layout with the Viessmann overhead, but I've some doubt about the use of the following items:
    art. nr 4164 radspannwerk.

First question is:every how many centimeters this pole would be installed on a straight line or in a curved line???

Second question is: is possibile to use it even on a "festpunkte"? and the festpunkte would be placed every how many centimeter on the layout?

Last but not least: is the 190mm standard overhead cable, the average measure to use when install the poles for the overhead, to give a good tension to the cable, or it depend by the development of the tracks line?

I have more questions, but I think these are enough at the moment, to take confidence with this excellent product, as the Viessmann overhead.

Tanks to who can help me and greetings from Italy

Giuseppe