Beiträge von Puzzler

Hello Karle - Yes I have the latest update number 021, but it was ok before I did the updates, now I have problems with the right hand side of the screen, the bottom right buttons do not work, and I am stuck in automatic mode and have now way of getting out of it.
    Do you know if there is a way to reset it to the manufacturers default, I did e-mail Viessmann for advice but never got a reply.

Paul..

Hello Ingo - no I never got that far with it, it's the Display mode menu button and the Operating buttons bottom right that do not react, and also the Multi - Traktion Editor 5 page keeps opening up and I have no way of closing it off.
    It also says it's running in automatic mode.
    Is there a way to reset to the manufacturer default? maybe that might help,
    Paul..

Thank you...
    I have e-mailed Viessmann for advise, because I cannot get the right hand side of the touch screen to respond, when I touch the buttons down the right side nothing happens, the left side works fine.
    I am still waiting for a reply as to whether to send the unit back to them.
    Paul..

Hi Karle.. yes I did download the Quick start manual, but I don't seem to have the symbols that are shown on the Loco control page for sounds, all my buttons are blank with just a line through.
    Also I have noticed that when I change the language to English and save, the next time I switch the commander and I look at the Language section again, I find it has changed back the German.
    Paul..

Please can someone advise me as to why I don't have any of the sound symbols on the Loco functions page? all mine are blank with just a green line on, I do not see anything like the horn or lights symbol on any of them.
    Paul..

Hi everyone..

I live in England, and I Purchased the Commander hoping that I would be able to use it, so far I have managed to do the updates & even design my own layout on the screen, but that is as far as I can go, Please when are we going to get the English DVD & Instructions? .. I have had this commander for two weeks now, and to date, I still have yet been unable to understand how to run any of my Loco's..
    Also I would like to point out, that the DVD that came with the Commander was pitted & marked, and was totality unplayable, because of this, I was not able to install the USB drivers from this disc because of it's condition, Sorry, but I am not impressed, considering the money I paid for what I thought was A top of the range Controller.
    Paul Garwood
    Grundisburgh
    Suffolk
    England

Thank You.. yes I installed the 1_021.exe OK, but I am not sure if I have the 1.018 download because it crashed, Do you know if there a way of checking to see if I have any of the updates included in 1.018?
    Thanks
    Paul..

Thank you for the information, I tried updating the 1_018.exe but right at the end I got the Microsoft error reporting message that there was a fault with the commander download, so I then tried the 1_021.exe and that all went ok, and when I rebooted the commander it now says I have version 1_021.. but how can I find out if I have the updates in 1_018 which I think I did not get???

Paul..

Please I want to update my commander from version 1.015 but I am unable to install the drivers from the DVD, I am using Win XP, but when It looks for the drivers on the DVD they cannot be found, please is there any way I can do this, or can I download the driver from somewhere?
    Many Thanks
    Paul..

I would be most grateful if someone could give me some assistance in
    setting up turnouts on the Commander, I am using the lenz LS150
    accessory decoders, but I can't seem to work out how to make them talk
    to one another.
    many thanks
    Paul...

I have just got my new Commander and I would like to know where I can go to get the latest update, also do I need to do any of the previous updates? or does the latest cover them all?
    Paul..

Hi Bjorn.. why don't you come and join.. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Viessmann-Halt/
    Puzzler..