Beiträge von mikei

Hello,

I've upgraded to version 1.21. When I program the route, Commander gives me an option to choose which loco will be running -
    press loco icon, choose speed and direction and select loco from the list by clicking on loco list icon. However I don't see this
    option when I try to deactivate route. I click on loco icon, choose full stop and I see "Loco Train Id", but there is no option to
    choose the loco (I thought Commander would know and stop the loco running in this route). In general, Deactivate Route
    screen seems buggy. Any suggestions please?

Regards,
    Mike

Hi,

I connected Marklin C-track 3-way turnout equipped with Viessmann 5235 decoder to the layout and
    programmed decoder address from the Commander. Turnout works perfect when I click on directional
    buttons on top (left, right, straight) , however layout display only shows turnout direction as "straight" or "right",
    but never "left".
    What can be the issue?

Thank you!
    Mike

Hi All,

I am new to the forum :)
    Just getting up to speed with the Commander and I have question about s88 feedback w/Commander.
    I have Marklin s88 connected to the Commander and I have 2 circuit tracks on my test layout connected
    to s88 for the total of 4 feedback points. And so I enter feedback setup screen.

1) What address do I put into FB-ENCODER GROUP?
    2) There is crossed out symbol of Viessmann on the left in the touch menu column - what does it signify?
    3) On top of the screen there are 4 control boxes; blue arrow in the first and 3 more. What are they for and
    how does one use them?
    4) Is there a way to manually trigger circuit contact and see Commander acknowledging the event?

My goal is to setup shuttle trains operations as follows: setup automatic route as follows:
    - Have train depart from Start of the route
    - Have turnouts swicth to the appropriate route (this already works)
    - Stop the train once it triggers circuit track at the End of the Route
    - Wait predetermined time
    - Go back

Your help is greatly appreciated!
    Mike