Beiträge von db60

hello,

I have one Marklin k83 decoder which I removed as it was switching erroneously when connected to the Commander, and I run mfx locomotives. Could this be the same problem as with the 5211 as mentioned in the update notes?

HI,

I have an issues with some Mfx locos.
    I'll start with the first issue:
    After programming successfully as Mfx on the programming track, they run on the main ok untill I go to stop them, where they will continue to drive slowly with the throttle set to 0. Only way to stop this is to turn off the Commander and reboot (shutdown).
    Any suggestions?

Regards,

Thank you John, I was going to try that.
    The manual is misleading, as it shows the two turnouts indicating together. Oh well.

Cheers,

Don

Hello,

I am new to the 5300, setting up my first track diagram and programming the turnouts.
    Everything is going well, except for setting up a DKW (Double turnout).
    I followed the instructions on page 100 of Manual 1.2, set the two illuminated turnouts in the proper orientation, saved the track diagram and returned to the main screen, where two blue squares surrounded the two turnouts. I set the address for one of them, again per the instructions, and saved and closed the Turnout editor. Now I see a blue sqaure around the secound turnout. Do I need to set it with the same address as the first one? I thought it would automatically take over the secound switch icon and switch them together on the screen?
    Perhaps I am doing something wrong?

Cheers!