Beiträge von zoltansimon

So... I've tested with Vista also. What I had to do is to remove the USB serial converter driver and USB serial port driver from the computer management (device management). (Also deleted the driver physicaly). Unplug the Commander USB cable, then reconnect it again. The computer recognize the new USB device. Go to the computer management (cancel the auto setup!) and find the USB device row, and install the driver from the Commander USB-trieber directory. Do the same - after it -with the serial USB port. Change the COM port number for the lowest (e.g. COM2). Unplug and replug the Commander USB cabel. Run the Lokbildeditor, and enjoy it!

Thomas,

Please send the full configuration of your Commander and Windows system. Maybe this is a Vista configuration.
    If you can send a screenshot from your port setting I will take a look my other Vista system how to solve your problem.

Zoltan

My configuration:

USB driver (ver 2 from Viessmann homepage) (Unistall previous USB 1 driver!!!)
    USB = Com2
    OS = Windows XP (sp2)

Process:

1. Connect the Commander via USB to the computer
    2. Turn on the Commander
    3. Run the Lokbuideditor and load the image with the disk icon
    4. Put the image to the requested position
    5. Press the "Vorschaubild aktualisieren" icon to fill the top right picture
    6. Go "Systemparameter" -> "Lokbilder" on Commander
    7. Select the icon where you want to upload the image
    8. Start upload with the "Lokbileditor" upload button

If you can't transfer the image from "Lokbildeditor", try to change the COM port number of the USB port (e.g. COM2). Try to reduce this number as lower as your system lets you. Try to download the image again to the Commander.
    (It solved my same problem)

Zoltan