Beiträge von Kouvola

Ingo Planert,

Problem is now solved ! Problem was one passenger wagen with light module. It is broken or something. I will check it.

Anyway, Thank you a LOT for good service and help.

Best regards

Kai Kouvola

Ingo Planert,

I already checked all connections and they were Ok. I removed a programming plug from the commander and after that all text disappeared from the screen. When i put wire back to commander (programming plug), message came back. Before that message (1/2 second) appeard a blue logo "SCANNE LOK" and it stays under this alert message.

Regards

Kai Kouvola

Ingo Planert,

Problem comes, when i start program Märklin loco 29830 (br 003). Now loco is moved away from loco list, but this caution text is still there, and i can not programming any locos.

regards

Kai Kouvola

Ingo Planert,

The language was english, i change it to german and now there is caution triangle and text: KURZSLUSS AUF DEM PROG. -GLEIS. What that mean?

Commander is programmed with german language.

Second promblem is solved.

Regards

Kai Kouvola

Hello all,

I have a problem with commander program side. When i start commander, to screen comes caution triagle and text : TEST 40. I can`t get it away and commander don`t find any locos.
    Maybe the problem is my earlier loco programming ? because when i try move them away from loco database, there comes again caution triangle and text: NEUE LOK ON CONTROL, 8 ACTIV, and i can`t move them away.

Could you help me with these 2 problems. All other things is working fine.

Hopefully you could understand my english, it`s not my mother language.

Regards

Kai Kouvola, Finland