Beiträge von Carlm

If I create a route and enter a feedback condition in the first FB-Encoder of Index-card 3, it works fine: if it's red, the feedback-point should be occupied and if it's grey, the feedback-point should be free.
    If I then enter a feedback condition more in the second FB-Encoder, it will always take the condition (Red/Gray) from the first FB-Encoder, not the condition (Red/Grey) I entered in the second FB-Encoder.

I am running version 1.042

Kind regards

Carl Møller

Hi Jürgen

Does that mean that when we finally receive the update, nothing is changed in routes ?
    I was looking forward to see the "Schaltgleiss" function finished (possibility for more options, possibility for switching signals...)
    And the possibility to initiate a new route, when a route is finidhed
    When do you think we will have that ?

Best regards

Carl

Hi Heinboe01

I also have been working with routes on the commander lately, and I fully agree with your remarks:

Anmerkung: Es sollten mehr Einträge auf der Karteikarte 5/10 (Schaltfunktionen) möglich sein. Gleiche Funktionalität wie bei der Karteikarte 4/10 (Stellbefehle).

- especially the possibility to change a signal or switch-track during the route (card 5)

I would also propose that functionality is made, so you can activate a new route when ending the actual route.
    And that it should be possible to use train-ID to the train-commands, in stead of having to use ZNA. The functionality is there, but I can't make it work.

Kind regards

Carl