Beiträge von vadimav

Zitat von driethenauer

Hallo Vadim,

it`s a good idea, if it is possibel. I don`t know.

At this time each loco needs a seperate route.

Yes, Nowadays, in V052 it needs only physically separated tracks.
    2 locos wich share the same ZNR-field contact - cannot be separated by means of programming Routes in V052.

In V052:
    Any Route always starts in case of activation start-ZNR contact by any locos.
    Route starts undependantly from ZNR-Name and names of specific Loco-Commands in Route.

I wish that more newer version (V053) will have option where we can choose condition of starting route dependantly or undependantly from Name of Loco which activate ZNR-Field start contact!
    IT WOULD BE A BREAKTHROUGH PROPERTY OF COMMANDER!

------
    Thanks,
    Vadim.

Hello Viel Grüße!

I ll take in mind these information, thanks.
    I also agree that Commander has a big potencial!
    Although it's only starting their great way, it already becomes a great thing!
    I appreciate sequrity of some ideas. Simply, It's bussiness ways of working.
    Now i m out of bussines, I m simply modeller.

-------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Hello.

DESCRIPTION OF MY WISH:
    I m trying to make routhe which will start when a specific loco will arrive at start RM contact, saying more precisely: when ZNR field will equal to loco ID in specific command.

WHAT I DID:
    I made route with commands only for specific loco.
    But this route starts when any another loco arrives at start field.
    In ths case arrived loco is continuing stopping,suspending all routes in whole cycle, while specific loco illegally moves being away on other route.

APPLICATIONS:
    -I wish to remove/restore arriving at bahnhof long block section short DRESINE into SHORT DEPOT, while long trains must ignore movement to short depot, and uses routes for long block sections.
    - I wish to make route with intermediate stops for suburb train, and without stops for cargo train.

HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
    Please HELP!

As i believe, at V052 it is unpossible. Is it right? Therefore i make a wish:

MY WISH(duplicated at whunche section too):
    In this case it would be convenient to make in Route Editor additional page for list of participated loco for each route.
    May be it would be convenient to do so at FIRST PAGE (where the name of route) :

OPTIONS FOR MENU:

ROUTE STARTS FOR:
    (a) - for all locos in ZNR field. (ZNR BUTTON)
    (b)- for predetermined list of ENABLED locos (adds a set of locos for which this route will start, when loco appears at ZNR field )
    (C) For all locos except DISABLED locos (adds a set of locos for which start of this route will be ignored, allowing starts of other routes, belonging to these start ZNR field contact )

------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Zitat von pierre.bln

Hi Vadim,

As always, I can always only agree with you, on all your requests. Although personnaly, I will always put Railcom as my first desire :)

Yes, I ll areee, RailCom woud be too pretty, but, as i understood, the present Commander's programm v052 is still too "raw". Commander's programmers must firstly remove main, essential bugs, and make Commander dependable and flexible. I also wish it, and therefore i m trying to discuss and find out a solutions for important railroad situations, or if this is unable right now - i tell about it in aim to be solved in new version.

For example:
    - There is a small "on the way" command entries. May be there are another solution? How to take into account about 20 block section along long route(different speed limitsand taking effects)? May be it needs to modify Commanders programm? I dont know.
    -The stop section contact dont taking by Commander as "feedBack Respect contact" - also not so convenient, and this stop contact i must add to small "respect contacts" section, where is no free space! How to do it?
    -Route with specific Loco also starts when at ZNR field appears any another loco, and all routes can suspend because another loco will stay(because there are only cpecific loco commands), and on the contrary: specific loco can produce illegal movement, being away at another route.
    How to solve this problem and make route for specific loco which cannot be activated by any other, presenting at start ZNR field?
    -....etc.

----------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Zitat von pierre.bln

Thanks Vadim, a good suggestion that I had overlooked.

However, be sure to have the latest update 1.052. Since this update, I have the red error message at startup only very rarely (say 1/30 times).

Ok.

My observations:
    These RED ERROR message at StartUp usually occurs after i reprogrammed (for ex.:small changes, like changing name of route) some routes and restart.

If i ll continue working without additional restart - behaviour of usually good worked routes becomes "so strange"! For example LocoSNorn or LocoSmini commands(Keep direction) can reverse the locomotive, and some routes locked in matrix can be launched simultaneously.
    Therefore one can make a
    CONCLUSION: that these red message, occured during Commander's start probably interrupts initialisation process, and some important initialisations are cancelled. Therefore we can observe so strange behaviour in this case.

THEREFORE there are SOLUTION: I restarted Commander again and works only if Commander starts normally without any messages.

---------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Zitat von pierre.bln

Hi Vadim,

Please put your suggestions in the "Wünsche/Verbesserungsvorschläge", I am not an administrator here, but I think we should keep things organized. This forum is for general questions and help to other members.

Ok. I duplicated these ideas into wunsche section.
    But there are some questions in these ideas, which are important to discuss there, in AllGeMeine Section.

For Example:
    -How to shut off the light after some time later then Loco ends the route?
    -How to fulfill more then 3(drei) on the way commands? (i need to shut on the lights in tunnels and make different speed limits) I have 25 block sections at one route, which way can i use all these contacts?

As You can see, these my questions needs HELP in aim to solving them.
    If You know how to do it, please tell it there.
    As i believe these difficulties may already discussed somewhere in German.
    If You Know, please address me to it, i ll try to translate and understand it.

Also, It would be too important that these posts will be shown to Main Programmers group of Commander, in aim to make Commander's programm better.

By the way, are there somebody from Commander's Programmer group?

--------
    Thanks,
    Vadim.

Hello!
    I tested ROUTE EDITOR and encountered with some difficulties.
    There are some option which probably need some corrections:

-----------

1) Please adds more quantity of entries for ON THE WAY commands of ROUTE EDITOR.
    It needs for long trace for switching many speed limits and shutting on and off lights at tunnels.

2) Please allow to Comander's programm to take into account END(CANCELLATION) CONTACTs as RESPECT CONTACT (in "On The Way page"). This ability described in 1.1 Manual but it doesnt still work. In this case it would be no need to add STOP CONTACT also to SMALL!!! RESPECT CONTACT field(ON THE WAY Field). If ll dont make it - another route will believe busy end contact of this trace as free and TRAIN COLLISION ll occur (although Safety Matrix are also works).

3) Also please ADD more entries to stop(cancellation) command field at ROUTE EDITOR.

4) In working DIAGRAMM please CORRECT FONT imagination of trains in ZNR fields (Smallest scale)
    For example i see my train 'ICE-1' as 'CCE.1'

5) In CANCELLATION commands of ROUTE EDITOR please add hourglass commands.
    For example i need to shut of lights when train is stopped.
    Now lights are shutting off in moment of stopping, when train still moves.
    It NOT SO REALISTIC!

6) Predetermined time-Buttons DOES NOT WORK at Cancellation page of ROUTE EDITOR.
    If i m entering time of locking trasse by NUMERIC PAD - ALL WORKS. Please check this.

7) Please check REFRESH cycles of working diagramm imagination. In some cases old names of trains in ZNR fields and occupancy information still remain as active from already closed routes.

------------

I also add these entries into INTERNATIONAL WUNCHES post at WUNCHE section of this forum.

-------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Yes!

Predetermined time-Buttons DOES NOT WORK at Cancellation page.
    If i m entering time of locking trasse by NUMERIC PAD - ALL WORKS,
    ----
    Thanks.
    Vadim

Hello.

I have 5 RM contacts and made simply test shuttle scheme at straight lined up track with 2 ends.

So that:
    1 route - forvard motion.
    2 route - backwards.

I program it and prepared placements of locos at manual mode and run it at fully authomated mode.

All works OK except CANCELLATION of routes option:
    In case of cancellation route N1 ( at route N2 - this option also dont works) i placed some commands:
    1) LocoIDStop
    2) Lock Route 1 for 1 min (or i tried to:) 3) Locl Route 2 for 1 min
    4) Shut off the light.
    Route 2 also added to cross matrix.

When train reaches the end contact - It IMMEDIATELY shut off the lights and immediately starts COMING BACK (goes to next route without waiting, as i would wish )
    If i dont place duplicating stop command LocoIDStop at switching page - the single Stop command at cancellation option is not proceed (on the contrary - light shut off command - always proceed) and train continue running over the end of scheme.

QUESTION:
    How to REPAIR my route and make them workable?
    I mean:
    - working of stop command at cancellation.
    - working of waiting(locking route) command at cancelation.

EXPLANATION OF MY WISHES:
    I have no free entries at "ON THE WAY" page to insert this commands.
    Therefore i must entry it only in cancellation page.

By the way, please add more entries at ON THE WAY page! (there are only 3 contact-associated commands, and no more at V052)
    It would need to proceed different speed stages as speed restriction along long routes as well as it needs to shut on the light at tunnels - which are associated to other RM contacts.

------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

At last: My SOLUTION:

After long testing, i marked that this above mentioned errorneous behaviour in occupancy indication occured in case when error message "corrupt data" preliminary appeared at Commander's start.

As i detected:
    In aim to remove this above-disscussed errorneous behaviour, it's worth to do the following:
    -Re-save (without changing) all system data again.
    -Restart Commander, and reach disappearing of this red message at start.

Sometimes, at next start, this red message can appear again, without any reason.
    (I did not change system settings.... or , even i didnt change anything!)
    Simply save and restart it again.

CONCLUSION:
    To work CORRECTLY : Lets start Commander without red messages.
    This can be achieved by re-saving again all system settings and restarting again.
    Dont work with Commander if red message appeared at start!
    You can get a lot of head-pain!

I think that in case when red message occurs - s88 not fully initialized due to interrupt.
    Therefore this error occurs.
    More precisely:
    I think that red message probably can occur at next start after changing occupancy information which can someway affect on system settings, and Commander errorneously can suppose this side affection as error, although there are no error in system settings, but due to this interrupt - s88 probably has not so full initialisation and works non-correctly.

---------
    Vadim

Hello.

QUICK REVIEW:

I use s88 contacts for occupancy information
    I Tested: Viesmann 5233, 5217 and Marklin ruckmelders.
    Block section Current Detectors with optocoupler's isolation and LED indication were preliminary installed and connected to corresponding s88 ruckmelder's contacts. (as alternative - i used also Viessmann 5233 - no change of error)
    Therefore I detect presence of loco without MEM trigging function of Commander using information about current supplied by loco.

Example: Loco on way - RED. Loco removed - no signal.

For test i use 12 block sections at my layout connected via current detectors to 12 channels of s88 and 5 DCC locos which can be moved in different combinations in manual mode without any authomation and routing.

I created appropriate diagramm in Commander.

ERROR:

During motion: All channels works properly, but 5'th contact(Commander's number- corresponding to s88 ruckmelder's number) rarely(probability =1/3) does not resetted when Loco leave this block section. This bug occurs only with combinations of moving other locomotives at other block sections. In this case Hardware LED of current detector(attached to s88 ruckmelder) resetted with guarantee! But Commanders indication does not resetted even if i ll disconnect 5'th contact by my hand! (i tested different ruckmelders - the same error occurs with each type)

DESCRIPTION:

-If i use single loco on layout - all blocks, including 5'th - work properly.

-If i connect 5'th block section current detector contact to any other s88 free channel and correspondently renumerate it in diagramm - all works properly with multiple locos in any combination.
    (therefore i suggest that 5'th channel of current detector works properly)

-If i connect any contact of current detector (corresponding to different occupancy block section) to 5-th channel of s88 ruckmelder (of any type, Viessmann, Marklin), which is correspondently renumerated at Commander's diagramm before testing - above mentioned error occurs again.
    (Therefore i can believe that it was 5'th contact with the side of s88 and Commander is guilty for this error)

If i change type of ruckmelder or change cable onto more short one - the same error also occurs.
    (Therefore i believe that there are no malfunclion in s88 ruckmelders)

I DID:
    I cleared all diagramm from Commander exept my own.
    I cleared all device data which is not used.
    I cleared all routes (now i dont use routes in this test. )
    I deleted all non-used locos. (all 5 which are presented - DCC locos )
    I carefully check my diagramm, and then cleared and draw it again, carefully checking all occupancy informations and contact placement on diagram, avoiding any interference.

In every cases 5'th contact - dont work and error occurs again.

As i believe , this error can occur due to interference of data in Commander's programm, when multiple loco are used.
    I think so, because i dont detect any hardware dependance of this error.

--------------
    Please write me who encounter with it.
    Please tell me about other numbers of bad working contacts.
    Please tell me how to remove this error.

------------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Thanks, driethenauer! All ok!
    If You know ViessMann Programmers, please tell him about these wishes (Wunsches).

I published it in Wunsche section of this forum, but there are nobody, who answered me.

Therefore i ll repeat it there:

---------(Wunsches)------------

Now i ll summarize:

1) In Loco/Diagramm mode - ability to switch thrnouts by pressing on central knob (joystick)
    (without hand pen - this is not so convenient in some cases)

2) In Diagram Editor mode: - Ability to draw text fields (needs for enumerations of objects and names )

3) In Diagram Editor mode: - Add special element for bridges/underway

4) In Signal/switches mode - for turnouts - Add as additional page option for turnout's swiching feedback, including using free s88 contacts (atttached to reed relay groop of turnout switch machine) It needs for Commander to know turnout's position in case of starting and in case of manual switching by hardware panel or other trottle, when automation works. This is also need for improoving dependability of whole system.

4.1)In Signal/switches mode - for turnouts - Add as another additional page option for turnout's occupancy feedback. (also s88 contacts). Some turnouts a soldered to feedback tracks, but there are still no imagination in Commander. For more good representation of diagramm it is worth to make this occupancy feedback.
    SIMPLY, please change the COLOR of turnout from YELLOW to RED!

4.2) Also add ability for feedback to added bridge/underway module as well as to stop end buffer modules.
    It will meke diagram more compact and readable!

5) In Backup/Photos option - Add ability to save on PC and print diagrams and routes (may be some other)

6) Add ability for RailCom indentification using together with Viessmann 5303 RailCom detector.

7) Another wunche probably can lead to hardware changes: I mean to make the Commander to be compartible with ZIMO Can Bus. This bus has occupancy detectors with loco identification, but require 2 insulated blocks for communication (tilling of blocks, as i understood, is not possible)

8) In Loco/Diagramm mode - It would be too convenient to make the ability to INDICATE thrnout address and track feedback information from the Cursor position.
    This indication can be done below GBS coordinates at reserved place (Between two locos).

9)In Diagram Editor mode: It would be convenient to rotate the element by left Knob and change the element from whole list - by the right knob (Now, in v052 both knobs are doing the same )

11) In Loco / Diagram : It would be pretty to realise more fine scale for imagination, when all whole diagramm are placed at display. This is need to see and estimate all feedback tracks of largest layout.
    Please add additional fifth scale to scale icon.

12) In Diagram Editor mode: It would be pretty to realise CUT/PASTE/MOVE operations, using, for example :
    Pressing and hold arrow(loco direction) and press simultanously for selection/deselection multiple objects by central Knob.
    Then holding arrow released - all selected objects can be copyed/cuted or mooved.
    Side pressos central Knob - whole set of selected objects moved
    Rotate left Knob - whole set of selected objects rotated
    Press - on central knob - objects placed and deselection processed.
    Press on left knob - objects deleted to buffer.
    Press on right knob - objects appeared from the buffer (it would be helpful to move objects between 3 diagramms)
    Rotate right knob - Undo/redo stages processed with small indication window.
    -------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Thanks, Viel Grüße!

I ll newer will be angry!
    I know doctoral psychology, and also i know that to implement new feature into device - is a big work!

Some summarisation of all obvious wunsches i also wrote at "Wünsche/Verbesserungsvorschläge" section of this forum.

---------
    With great respect!
    Vadim.

----------

(edited 29 04 2010 - SEE LAST topic N: 11 )

Hello.

According to questions, which was discussed in Amenden option it wouldbe too pretty to have in NEW version the following:

Now i ll summarize:

=====MAIN PROBLEMS=========:

1) SCREEN ARE LOOSING SENSIBILITY WITH TIME!
    Please, if possible, add ability to pressing all screen buttons(not only diagramm but also side function buttons) by joystick and pressing on it.!

2) If Number of Locos and DCC addreces is not equal Route Automation will work with Collision, taken Number in Loco DataBase as DCC address

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4213/vadimav.1/0_3a9f8_7d011137_L]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4213/vadimav.1/0_3a9f7_5cacdcaa_L]

===DrawBacks and Wunches====

1) In Loco/Diagramm mode - ability to switch thrnouts by pressing on central knob (joystick)
    (without hand pen - this is not so convenient in some cases)

2) In Diagram Editor mode: - Ability to draw text fields (needs for enumerations of objects and names )

3) In Diagram Editor mode: - Add special element for bridges/underway

4) In Signal/switches mode - for turnouts - Add Decrease minimum switching time up to 0.033 sec in aim to make less noise(for AC turnout machines)
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4314/vadimav.1/0_3a9ff_f5cc6116_L]

4.2) Add ability for feedback to added bridge/underway module as well as to stop end buffer modules.
    It will meke diagram more compact and readable!

5) In Backup/Photos option - Add ability to save on PC and print diagrams and routes (may be some other)

6) Add ability for RailCom indentification using together with Viessmann 5303 RailCom detector.

7) In Loco/Diagramm mode - It would be too convenient to make the ability to INDICATE thrnout address and track feedback information from the Cursor position.
    This indication can be done below GBS coordinates at reserved place (Between two locos).

8)In Diagram Editor mode: It would be convenient to rotate the element by left Knob and change the element from whole list - by the right knob (Now, in v052 both knobs are doing the same )

10) In Loco / Diagram : It would be pretty to realise more fine scale for imagination, when all whole diagramm are placed at display. This is need to see and estimate all feedback tracks of largest layout.
    Please add additional fifth scale to scale icon.

====== In ROUTE EDITOR: =========

0) MAIN PROBLEM:
    Please add button "ALL MTX ADJ " in "Safe Matrix" page, which would allow to adjust and interlocking listings to all routes authomatically! This will save a lot of touch-operations and WILL SAVE SCREEN!

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4309/vadimav.1/0_3a9f9_3ae70f2a_L]

ALSO: Please make 3 different shedules (or lists of routes ) like you did 3 different diagramms
    and ability to choose and switch between them for editing

ALSO: Please remove restriction on quantity of locked routes. Now it is equal to 40.(Length of list)
    If MTX ADJ command exceed these limits - Commander dont say error, but trains will have a lot of crashes! and You ll have a lot of pain WHY!

1) Please adds more quantity of entries for ON THE WAY commands.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4307/vadimav.1/0_3a9fc_5d98d02f_L]

It needs for long trace for switching many speed limits and shutting on and off lights at tunnels.
    -Also Remove BUG with LocoRStop(possibly also LocoTStop) command, which distort screen and stops other locos
    -Now Commander executes only last command pair among commands with the same contact number, regardless to the order. This fact is illustrated by this figure:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/2914/vadimav.1/0_3a4c6_d67683b0_L]

SOLUTION(Please tell it to main programmer of Commander):
    2)Enable ability to execute 2 or more commands belonging to the same contact at "on the way" page( In aim to make shunting for precise stopping and other functions for locomotives.)

For more convenience You can organize this page as follows:

========(ON THE WAY PAGE)=========
    ---------------------
    CONTACT N1
    command1
    command2.
    ----------------------
    CONTACT N…
    command1
    command2.
    command3
    ----------------------
    ---------------------
    CONTACT N25
    command1
    ---------------------

3) Please make END(CANCELLATION) CONTACTs also with workable function as RESPECT CONTACT(as wrote in 1.1 Manual but it doesnt still work).
    In this case it would be no need to add STOP CONTACT also to SMALL!!! RESPECT CONTACT field. If ll dont make it - another route will believe end contact of this trace as free and TRAIN COLLISION ll occur (although Safety Matrix are also works).

4) Also please ADD more entries to cancellation command field, and add HOURGLASS command in aim to make delayed swiching off-s! Now lights are shutting off in moment of stopping, when train still moves.
    It NOT SO REALISTIC!

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4312/vadimav.1/0_3aa09_c86083ac_L]

5) In working DIAGRAMM please CORRECT font imagination of trains in ZNR fields (Smallest scale)
    For example i see my train 'ICE-1' as 'CCE.1'
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4214/vadimav.1/0_3aa0c_e062f989_L]

6)SPECIFIC ROUTE:
    It would be convenient to make in Route Editor additional page for list of participated loco for each route. May be it would be convenient to do so at FIRST PAGE (where the name of route) :
    Route MUST START if ZNR FIELD coincides with the ENABLED LOCO. Else Next Routes searched.

AN EXAMPLE OF FIRST PAGE:
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4311/vadimav.1/0_3a9fd_2dce503a_L]

APPLICATIONS:
    -to remove/restore arriving long block section short train into SHORT DEPOT, while long trains must ignore movement to short depot, and uses routes for long block sections.
    - to make route with intermediate stops for suburb train, and without stops for cargo train.
    EXPLANATION:
    It's too important to make routhe which will start when a specific loco will arrive at start RM contact, saying more precisely: when ZNR field will equal to loco ID in specific command.
    As i believe, at V052 it is unpossible: I made route with commands only for specific loco.
    But this route starts when any another loco arrives at start field. In ths case arrived loco is continuing stopping, suspending all routes in whole cycle, while specific loco illegally moves being away on other route.

7) Please making workable multiple using of time-locking commands at cancellation page. in Route editor at cancellation page. If i use 2 or more routes as time-interlocked - all automation process can suspend after 5-10 minutes.

8) Please allow Turnouts switching HourGlass and other commands at "On the way" page.

9) Please add RANDOM hourglass command with two time limits Minimum time, and maximum time (Timeout.)

10) Please add LocoId E Stop command for "On The Way Commands" page. It's an emergency stop command which cause loco to stop immediately, shunting all smoothing! This is analogous to stop causing by pressing on left or right knob of Commander. In this case selected loco stops immediately!
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4314/vadimav.1/0_3aa18_6a84cd1d_L]
    This command is very important when You brake through long station, using only CV3 and CV4 smoothing (without Constant Braking Distance)
    This command can be used when loco reaches last cornering block section for precise stopping from very small speed to zero immediately!

12) Please ADD AND/OR Condition to Activation and Cancellation Contacts (In aim to ALLOW ZNR Translation at the VERY end of RUOTE to Both Contacts )
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4309/vadimav.1/0_3a9fe_bf1976ed_L]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9/vadimav.1/0_3a9fb_83609ecc_L]

-------

Thanks,
    Vadim

Ok. I see.

But FeedBack is important.
    For example, when i tested Commander, one turnout fails due to coil crack, but Commander cannot understood it, because there are no feedback. And some train crash took place.

Another application of feedback - Commander understand guaranteed position of turnouts without any switching.

Third application - fixation of manual switching from hardware panel of turnout amplifyers also cannot lead to train crash, because Commander would see it.

4) - One can conduct train from another trottle, and Commander will see it, and manage routes correctly

I think, Do You see the impornance of feedback now?

--------
    Vadim.

Hello Mr Driethenauer

Simply, if You are programmer of Commander,
    You may expand "turnouts" menu and add as free option ability to assighn (aussetzen) to each turnout - s88 contact for switching position feedback!
    (these contacts can be soldered to free reed contacts on turnout relay, which are swiching syncronously with motion of turnout slider. Many turnout models already has two such groups! For example Atlas Code 55 deluxe swich machine, or Peco tortoise machine )

I mean this is quite simply for ALL USERS!
    And there are no any compicated and expensive RailCom or Roco LSB.

I would be too happy to get this at new version of Commander.
    I mean that other users also would be too happy to having this simply feedback!

------
    Vadim

Zitat von pierre.bln

Hi Vadim,

There can be a lot of improvements done. I've had the Commander for a year, have already complained, but with each update things improve enormously.

Each and everyone's priorities varie. Personally, turnout feedback is not a problem for example (I've never had a "failed" order). I think Viessmann is working hard on a bigger picture: train feedback with the "Railcom" norm. We hope it's going to come soon, it will avoid to have to "declare" each train in each position each time, very pratical for people like me who like to combine automated + manual modes.

Hello, Pierre.
    You told about TURNOUT FEEDBACK

How did you do this feedback ?
    I mean how do you implement it so that Commander adequately read and display position of swiching even You are switching turnout by using manual sliding pin?

----------
    Answer on this question is very impirtant for me.
    Thanks,
    Vadim.

Hello.

Now i ll speak about Loco&diagramm mode:

Using Commander about a month, I decide, that it would be more convenient to
    switch turnoutns not only by hand-pin but also using pressing on central knob (joystick)

Now (in V 052) this feature is free. (not used)

Using hand pin only - sufficiently fiddly procedure.

Using movement on diagram by JoyStick and swiching turnouts by pressing on it - would be too pretty!

May be there ase some programmers, who programm this Commander, and may be this feature would be seen in new version.

----
    Vadim.

Hello, Pierre!
    Undouptedly, the Commander - is the most poverfull comand station at the world (in "without PC class")

But it would be more convenient and confortable to make some new abilities for display:

1) Add Bridge section.
    2) Add TEXT field at diagramm (to imagine way and turnout numbers, etc....)
    3) Add ability to copy,edit and print diagramm via PC.
    4) Add feedBack for turnouts (not occupancy - only switching position) and include to do this with usual RuckMelder (S88 or Roco or ...further)
    In this case anticollision dependability of authomation can rise significantly!

There can be realised as follows:
    If turnout dont switch, or it's position dont coinside with Diagramm - Commander see it and try 3 times to swich it.
    If no succes - trasse train operation stopped and message displayed.

------------
    What do You think about it?

---------
    Vadim