I use s88 contacts for occupancy information
I Tested: Viesmann 5233, 5217 and Marklin ruckmelders.
Block section Current Detectors with optocoupler's isolation and LED indication were preliminary installed and connected to corresponding s88 ruckmelder's contacts. (as alternative - i used also Viessmann 5233 - no change of error)
Therefore I detect presence of loco without MEM trigging function of Commander using information about current supplied by loco.
Example: Loco on way - RED. Loco removed - no signal.
For test i use 12 block sections at my layout connected via current detectors to 12 channels of s88 and 5 DCC locos which can be moved in different combinations in manual mode without any authomation and routing.
I created appropriate diagramm in Commander.
During motion: All channels works properly, but 5'th contact(Commander's number- corresponding to s88 ruckmelder's number) rarely(probability =1/3) does not resetted when Loco leave this block section. This bug occurs only with combinations of moving other locomotives at other block sections. In this case Hardware LED of current detector(attached to s88 ruckmelder) resetted with guarantee! But Commanders indication does not resetted even if i ll disconnect 5'th contact by my hand! (i tested different ruckmelders - the same error occurs with each type)
-If i use single loco on layout - all blocks, including 5'th - work properly.
-If i connect 5'th block section current detector contact to any other s88 free channel and correspondently renumerate it in diagramm - all works properly with multiple locos in any combination.
(therefore i suggest that 5'th channel of current detector works properly)
-If i connect any contact of current detector (corresponding to different occupancy block section) to 5-th channel of s88 ruckmelder (of any type, Viessmann, Marklin), which is correspondently renumerated at Commander's diagramm before testing - above mentioned error occurs again.
(Therefore i can believe that it was 5'th contact with the side of s88 and Commander is guilty for this error)
If i change type of ruckmelder or change cable onto more short one - the same error also occurs.
(Therefore i believe that there are no malfunclion in s88 ruckmelders)
I cleared all diagramm from Commander exept my own.
I cleared all device data which is not used.
I cleared all routes (now i dont use routes in this test. )
I deleted all non-used locos. (all 5 which are presented - DCC locos )
I carefully check my diagramm, and then cleared and draw it again, carefully checking all occupancy informations and contact placement on diagram, avoiding any interference.
In every cases 5'th contact - dont work and error occurs again.
As i believe , this error can occur due to interference of data in Commander's programm, when multiple loco are used.
I think so, because i dont detect any hardware dependance of this error.
Please write me who encounter with it.
Please tell me about other numbers of bad working contacts.
Please tell me how to remove this error.