Beiträge von vadimav

Hello.

Although Commander's software has a lot of restriction, newertheless, it's worth to go to automatical shunting work.

Now i already have N-Scale shunting loco with knuckle autouncouplers & wireless technical vision system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-7cixKD80

But in aim to automatical uncoupling/coupling Commander must make drammatical changes in software:

Must be added :
    0) Much more bugfree touchscreen!
    1) Ability to choose alternative routes(with the same start and dest) when launching via buttons.
    2) Extended ZNR names, including consist.
    3) Operations of coupling/decoupling with ZNR names and consist via Route commands and manually.
    4) Much more extended field in feedback page of routes for precise mooving via feedback.
    5) Specific routes.
    6) Enable list of Successors (next routes ) and it's management,.
    E.t.c.

Conclusion:
    Ther's a more simply way exists:
    Make a COMMANDER-2!

1) Take a KPK compact computer with portable windows and with big good-working touch screen!
    2) Add Functional buttons and velocity wheels to device body!
    3) Add internal booster, usb, and all RailRoad feedback networks.
    4) Add 2 videograbbers.(for shunting locos)
    5) Tell with Freiwald and integrate RailRoad and Co TrainController inside!

Then You will be free to update and bugfree for future!

------------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Jurgen, I and my 3 friends newer try to damage our Commander's screen. We use only applied Viessmann stylus!

1) If You forget to insert 5V supply to USB port for external supply - it's BAD!
    Please make swithable 5V to USB at new hardware version of Viessmann.

At other hand:

2) You have one unusable slot at door below box of Commander.
    Please make hardware adapler to USB PC Mouse via this slot!
    OR
    Please change type of touch screen into more dependable, which is usually inserted into tabled IBM-PC, or like in I-Pads. We use it daily, but there is no problem with sensitivity for years!!! These screens can work everyday by years!

Why Viessmann screen is so unreliable?

-------
    Vadim

Yes! Falce working of screen - is obvious error!
    But loosing screen sensitivity with time - making any other further work with Commander absolutely unreachable!

Therefore USB mouse will help!

--------
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Dear Vadim, We have no problems with the touch screen display.
    But when the Calibration on your Commander not help, please send the Commander back to us for repairing.
    Its not possible to send you only a Touchscreen Display.

But why all my friends also have difficulties?
    What's happened?

To send Commander to Germany will take a lot of time. But our layouts must work every day!

-------
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Dear Vadim, again this information, it's not possible to contact the Mouse on Commander USB Port !!!!!.
    clean the screen and make a calibration with the Navigator and Display. Use for that the description in our Commander manual.

All cleaning and re-calibrations does not help!
    Please think about making USB port for PC-Mouse at future

Othervise, please ship me new screen as spare part!

-------
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Dear Vadim,
    It is not possible for us to understand your problem with the touchscreen.
    All commander users working successfully with the screen.
    It's easier to type on the screen as to use a mouse.
    That is our position.

But how to repair screen? Please help!
    I and my friends starts to have very POOR sensitivity of touch screen after small period of working with Commander!

USB PC-Mouse connected to Commander - the best way to resolve it!

Please make it!
    It's EASY!

-----------
    Vadim

Zitat von driethenauer

Hallo Vadim,

du hast immer wieder gute Ideen.
    Wenn es einen Mausanschluss gebenen sollte, darf aber die Touch-
    bedienung nicht wegfallen.
    Ich zum Beispiel möchte keine Mouse, das ist mr viel zu langsam um schnell genau zu zielen.und auserdem dürften die Wenigsten genügent Platz am Modellbahntisch haben um die Mouse zu bedienen.
    Für das Arbeiten mit dem commander halte ich allerdings andere Dnge primär für wichtiger.

I and my viessman commander friends have ALMOST UNWORKABLE TOUCH SCREEN!!!!
    What must we do to reanimate it????

Only USB MOUSE for cursor can help!!!

Believe me!
    It's simply!
    You can use SQUARE to FLAT USB adapter to connect mouse!

-----------
    Vadim

Hello!

Touch Screen is strange degrading with time!

Therefore:

I and All my known users of Viessmann Commander Want to have USB PC-Mouse instead stylys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please add this ability!!!!!!!!!!

It would be REALLY HELPFULL!

When Update, mouse must be switched to data cable.
    It's EASY!

---------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Hi!

I recently Tested V1.103 FirmWare

1) Permanenting of contact works properly. Thanks!

2) BUG with last command at "Switching commands" KARTE - still remains!
    Please leave last slot as EMPTY!
    Else ZNR Name translation to destination contact will be FAILED!

----------
    Vadim

Hello Jurgen.
    I have 2 questions:

1)

If i have full automation mode, and if track voltage will be off (for ex. due to shorts)
    Commander will continue switching turnouts and send commands although they cannot be sended.
    It was not so correct. Commander must wait and resume automation when track voltage will be restored.

This bug remains or fixed in 1.103?

2) Can You implement new function button (for sending sounds ) which will contain the following sequence, 3 commande per one:
    (
    TrainId Fxx - ON
    Wait 1 (or xx) seconds
    TrainId Fxx - Off
    )

It will significvantly save space in switching commands KARTE.

---------
    Vadim.

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Dear Vadim,
    clear, its not possible to make 2 routes from the same Start and Goal ZNR field. Thats not workable.
    One of the ZNR field must be different, than the way is different.
    The Commander starts by manual operation the first route.
    Please programm this routes in semi automatic not manual.
    You can start this routes than with start and dest. key or with automatic.

Thanks,
    This routes were programmed as automatic routes.

--------
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Vadim Sorry, thats not korrekt, we works on our plan.
    We accept some other opinions, but not that we have to follow all.
    its so how i wrote, not yet.
    The commands in card 4 an 7 works all properly, please make a test.

Thanks, Jurgen.
    And now one additional question:

Let us speak about error in launching routes manually at manual operation mode:

1) If i have, for example, 2 routes which begin at the same start point at one station, goes through second station through different ways, and ending at the same destination point.
    As we see, they are only with different intermediate paths (different ways through intermediate station), but with the same start and destination.Therefore occupancy sensors differ only at middle part.

2)Then we lock first route at route list by placing thain at one way at intermediate station, activating their occupancy. Other way remains non-occupied.

3) Then i try to launch any of free route, pressing start and destination buttons, but Commander find only busy route which is first at route listing and lock any searching process for other free routes between these 2 points!

Why?

----------
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Dear Vadim,
    not at the Moment

It's not so good. Work goes too slowly!

Can You tell me when do You plan to complete it?

And how aboutquestion N2?

2) Does last command fields in swiching commands and deactivation commands start to work properly at V1.103?

-------
    Vadim.

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Hallo,
    wir haben testweise die maximale Anzahl von Fstr. von 10 erhöht und nicht berücksichtigt dass die Fstr. Anzeige maximal nur 10 Fstr. anzeigen kann. Eventuell ist hier der Fehler für diesen Anzeigefehler bzw. Fstr. Blockade zu suchen. Wie gesagt es ist eine Vermutung noch keine Tatsache.
    Wir untersuchen das gerade.
    Also bitte etwas Geduld.

Hello Jurgen.

I have 2 questions:

1) Do You plan to remove restrictions for activation other routes when one route execute waits at "SWITCHING COMMANDS" KARTE?

2) Does last command fields in swiching commands and deactivation commands start to work properly at V1.103?

------------
    Thanks.
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Hello Jurgen!

I have 2 questions:

1) Does last field now works at "Switching Commands" and "Deactivation commands" in 1.103?

2) About the Delay command:

Can You realize parallell working of delays in switching fields and starts other routes?

3) Minutes works only in deactivation Commands KARTE (7)? I understood right?

--------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

Hello!

Now i have a lot of FahrStrassen (Routes) at my automated mode of Commander.

DISADVANTAGES:
    Adding new routes is very difficult because i must rebuilt all safe matrix of all previous routes manually. (not enough fields in feedback kontact KARTE)

SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS SUMMER :

When we are intensively constructing our layouts, Please, make Commander applicable for fast and error-free functioning, and add AUTOMATIC BUILDING button in the LAST KARTE (where indication of routes).

All what You must do - draw diagramm in diagramm editor, place data for feedback, lights and turnouts, and simply DRAW ROUTE BY LINE and all data will be done automatically!

EXPLANATION:
    Then, you open a new route in route editor, and go to last page.
    When You draw indication from start to the end, Commander will automatically generate all fields in all KARTEN! It will fill: Start, destination and feedback contacts, At switching field it will add proper turnouts in proper positions, at ON THE WAY page it will use, if needs, precise stop braking algorythm, using 3 sensors, added in ZNR properties dialog, and then it will update full safe matrix.
    (Full Safe Matrix rebuilding may be realized as separate button.)

Safe Matrix of each route must consist of automatic and manual windows. Only Automatic window must be updated automatically.

1) So, after such automation You may do only slight correction, (add name, sounds, delays, et al)
    2) We will remove All Hyman-factor errors in switching and other fields.

I think, it would be too fast and very convenient!
    Especially, if You allow to insert IBM-PC Mouse into USB socket instead of very bugfull and nonsensitive stylys screen.

3) Please expand Traffic Lights dialog, adding for each light-combination state proper position of turnouts and ocupancy detectors. It will allow RED-YELLOW-GREEN automation, and will function properly after route termination.

-------------
    Vadim

Thanks.

Please write at numerical order all changes from 1.102 to 1.103.

--------
    Vadim

FirmWare V 1.102:
    It was a problem with early deactivation of routes when we need to transfer name to ZNR field of long central contact on station (with dependable electrical pickup).
    The same contact also deactivate route commands at "on the way" KARTE, and train cannot finalize stop at the end of station.

PROPOSAL:

Let's separate them?

Please make 2 field in Destination KARTE:

Destination Contact is separating into 2 function:

1) ZNR name Receiver contact(s) (aka Long statin way)

2) Route deactivation contact(s) (short contact at end of station way)

Also, it will allow to deactivate cab lights and sounds in train to be in time - after full stop!

3) Allowing making 2 commands for the same contact will not drammatically decrease processor speed!

-----------
    Vadim

1)

QUESTION:
    If You have 2 or more free routes at one start contact which is ACTIVATED, how to select one route for one arriving route and another for other?
    (for example, instant and alternative pass for train )

EXPLANATION:

As i understood, Commander do not make random selection, and always take first.
    Therefore second route will be always idle.

Successor command would make easy to solve different combinations and set a desirable priority of routes at node Start-Destination contact.

2)

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

QUESTION:
    Do You plan to implement specific routes where each of them will work for specified class of locos (Dampf, diesel, passenger, electric, local... or appointed list of locos)?

ANSWER:
    Not on our priority list, but we might think about it when everything else is done.

QUESTION:
    Please tell how to separate electric, local and freight routes, which using one start/destination contact? Some trains have different lengths and may havent pantograpsh, and must be branched from one common to appropriate ways! How to do it?

3)

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

QUESTION:
    Do You plan to make traffic lights working not only from route commands but also from logic of occupancy detectors and turnout positions? This will allow to implement YELLOWs, where routes are fullfiled!

ANSWER:
    Not on our priority list, but we might think about it when everything else is done.

QUESTION:
    But how to realize Red-Yellow-Green trafic lights logic?
    Please explain.

4)

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

QUESTION:
    Do two commands having the same occupancy contact (for activation) work now at "on the way" KARTE?
    Earlier, second of them was ignored. To overcome it, i joined s88 into ring, doubling their numbers!

ANSWER:
    No, they are not designed that way. It would slow the performance of the automatic mode, if each and every feedback conatct had to manage a long list of commands. Maybe allowing "folge-fstr" command would be a solution, as it can start a route which will inculde all the commands. Not on the priority list, probably more than 6 fields (3 on-the-way contacts) would be done sooner (or instead of it).

EXPLANATION:
    It's obviously that "ON THE WAY" commands must be executed instantly!
    Please make assembler insertion in Your C language. It will improve performance 10 times or more!
    Newertheless, At finalisation of braking (at stop sensor) loco must instantly execute TWO commands per ONE sensor:
    1) shunt and
    2) stop!

To do this i join s88 sequence to the ring, by soldering iron, connecting computer output to input of first module, and double s88 module numbers at COMMANDERs setup.
    So that the same contact have 2 different numbers. So, it allow to execute TWO commands per ONE sensor.
    But this doings make s88 2 times slowlier!
    NEWERTHELESS the PERFORMANCE is still ENOUGH!

QUESTION:
    Please allow to execute 2 commands per the same sensor, If it's difficult - don't change menus!
    Simply, allow the following:

CONTACT 1
    COMMAND LocoIdFMini

CONTACT 2
    COMMAND LocoIdFStop
    CONTACT2
    COMMAND LocoIdF4=ON

You also can extend this menus, "1 command per 1 contact" up to 6 pairs! It would be enough at this time!

But, please allow executions all commands for repeating number of the same contact!

EXPLANATION:
    From another hand:
    Start of any other route will be delayed, if another route is executing "SWITCHING" field.

QUESTION:
    COMMANDER cannot start exexution of route, when "switching" field of another route is under execution!
    Is it right?

EXPLANATION:
    Therefore, using FOLGE - fstr way, which You propose, my loco will not stop momentary and continue movement a long apart from turnouts, waiting when swiching field of another route will end, and then, waiting launching FOLGE fstr. Right?

QUESTION:
    Do You plan to make COMMANDER be able to run more than 1 "switching" fields simultaneously, or run multiple routes in parallel independantly?

Please use Assembler language, C compiler for Arms is too non-optimal!
    -----------
    Thanks,
    Vadim