Beiträge von daa@libero.it

Hi all.

Has someone some more information on Commander 2? Currently the only info I found are on the Viessmann web site and on you tube there is an interview with the juniorchief of Viessman.

Thanks to all if some one can share some additional information.

Regards.
    Alessandro

Hi all.

Has someone some more information on Commander 2? Currently the only info I found are on the Viessmann web site and on you tube there is an interview with the juniorchief of Viessman.

Thanks to all if some one can share some additional information.

Regards.
    Alessandro

Thanks Jurgen.

Are there any links to access the infos? When more details on Commander 2 will be available?
    I have the current Commander and I wish to evaluate to buy the Commander 2, but I need to better understand the new functionalities.
    Regards
    Alessandro

Hi Jurgen,
    I and all Internatinal Viessmann clients are very excited by the new Commander 2 because it seems to cover the gaps versus the main competitors of the old Commander and moreover to go further.
    But my question is if Viessman Company strategy is to invest also on international markets and not only on the German one?
    Does Viessmann will invest in deliver and timely update in the future the Commander 2 user manuals at least in english language or it will continue to delivery user informatin in english language not in a timely way.
    A fantastic product has to be supported in the same way for all the markets and not only for the German one.
    Thanks and we all are waiting for more details on the Commander 2.
    Regards.
    Alessandro

Dear Jurgen,
    recently I have bought a Marklin V200 diesel lok (37801) mfx+ digital decoder. I tried to automatic identify on the programming track the digital format, but on the Commander's screen was displayed the red message "Short at the programming" and the lokomotive was not recognized.
    Does this mean that the mfx+ protocol is not still supported by Commander? (consider that I have installed the new 1.4 software version).

Please can you help me in find a solution to the problem?
    Thanks.
    Regards.
    Alessandro

Hi Jurgen,
    Many improvements have been done after the last publication of the english version of the manual. Did you plan to update it in the next future ? It shoud be a fantastic Christmas present for all international Commander enthusiasts.
    Thank you.
    Alessandro

Hello,

please can someone tell me if Viessmann has or planned to release some wireless device (Ipad, ....) in order to interact with Commander from remote?

Thanks so much for the info.
    Alessandro

Dear Jurgen I need your help because I experienced a problem during the update of the software of the Commander to 1.3 release.

While I was updating the Commander from 1.104 to 1.3 the electricity of my house went off and the Commander switched off before the update process was completed. When the electricity was back I switched on the Commander to try to complete the updating process but during the start up the program stopped during the "restore last layout state" while the Multifuncion Button light was blinking green. I waited some minutes but nothing changed and I could not use the Commander.

Please do you have any suggestions how to solve the problem? Is it necessary to mail the commander to the Viessmann Service Team (I am in Italy) ? If yes please could you give me information of what I have to do to have the support?

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards.

Alessandro d'Amuri

Dear all,

I read on the Commander reference manual EN 1.1 "You can safe all data of the Commander on a PC by means of the freeware PC-program “Viessmann Commander BackUp”."

Unfortunately I was not able to find on the Viessmann website this freeware software neither on the DVD inserted in the box of the Commander. Can some one give me some help in finding the software?

Thanks in advance.
    Alessandro