Beiträge von mitchschuess

Ich kann eine Lösung für die Konfiguration nicht finden. Ich habe alle Kombinationen versucht. Die signal ist immer auf rot oder halt. Ich benutze auch das Gleisbesetztmelder 5206. Wann stelle ich die Lok auf das Gleis, ich kann das Klicken des Relais hören. Also, bedeutet es funktionierts. Ich möchte im Analog Betrieb benutzen, so ich habe es auf 14V DC verdrahtet. Vielleicht habe ich der Kabel falsch brücken?

Vielen dank, und ich bin noch üben meine deutschen.

I'm currently building a 122cm x 122cm swiss themed n scale layout, with a double track mainline. I plan to use MicroScale signals, dividing each loop into two blocks. Now, there are small sections at the end of each block that won't be protected, as I don't want the signal to still be red when the train is coming back around the loop.

I made a wiring diagram in Illustrator using graphics from some of the Viessmann manuals, but stopped as the wiring was getting confusing. I just was wondering if you guys could check to see if I'm going in the right direction. I also want to have a manual override using 5546 for only the yellow signals. Would this be possible? I also wanted to have circuit breakers by digitrax to protect the locomotives, and possibly the Viessmann elements. I figured that it would go in between the feeders from the track to the occupancy detector.

Many thanks.

http://forum.spur-n-schweiz.ch…nt.php?attachmentid=13745