Beiträge von DennisTR

Hi

I would like to enter the English forum, but when I try I have to type a password. This is the message I get when trying to enter the English forum, "To view or post in this forum you must enter its password.". I have tried with my password for the forum, but that does not work.

Anyone who can help me to get in to the english forum?

Hi Jürgen

Thank you for your interest in my problem. I have taken a look in the manuel you linked to, but it is not that servodecoder I have purchased, however the programming steps looks similar to the ones in the servodecoder with number 67810, which is the one I have.

Here is the manuel for the servodecoder I have purchased; https://www.uhlenbrock.de/INTE…EA63-040.apd/Bes67810.pdf

Maybe you can tell me, if it is possible to program CV 119 in the servodecoder with the Commander :?: Can I do it somehow through the Loco editor of the Commander, which is the only place in the Commander where I have found a way to change CV's :?:

Hi Mr. Riethenauer

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried to do as you suggest. What I did was, that I connected the Servodecoder to the programming track and then tried, through the loco editor in the Commander, to read out the CV's and to write to them, but with no result :(

When I connected the servodecoder to the programming track, the Commander immediately started "scanning loco", but never finished to find any. Maybe I should have waited untill the scanning have stopped :?:

Other suggestions are very welcome.

Hi

I have a problem with programming my new servodecoder from Uhlenbrock, using my Viessmann Commander. In the manuel for the servodecoder it says in german, "Der Decoder kann mit der Intellibox und allen DCC-Zentralen, die 3-stellige Zahlenwerte zulassen, programmiert werden. Benutzen Sie das Programmiermenü Ihrer DCC-Zentrale, um die Decoder-CVs auszulesen und zu programmieren."

I have tried to find a menu in the Commander where I can program in this way, but unfortunately without any luck. Therefore I have to ask here in this forum if any of you, have a solution for me on how to program this servodecoder :?:

The servodecoder can be programmed by the press of a button on the decoder itself, and sending a command to it, and it will respond to this. But in this way there are some things one can not program, it can only be done by cv programming, and therefore I hope that someone here can help me.

The manuel in german for the servodecoder is here https://www.uhlenbrock.de/inte…EA63-040.apd/Bes67810.pdf

I appreciate any help.

With best regards
    Dennis

By the way. It is okay to write to me in german. I read german okay, but I dont write in german.