Successful update to version 1.016 !

• Hello,

I have just successfully completed my first Commander-update :idea: The update-procedure was easy and effective, it took about 10 minutes in all and worked without flaws.

I am happy to find the language-option added :) One thing that did catch my attention is that in the System-Parameter menu not all options have an accompanying icon in the list...:?: The newly added language-option for example is without an icon, just a grey square behind the text. :?

Another thing that caught my attention is the version-number that is shown while the update is being performed. During the update-procedure to version 1.016, the screen of my laptop showed the installer having version 1.014...:?: Is this correct...a new version is installed using an installer that has the previous software-version ?

All and all I am still very happy with the Commander, can't wait to start testing automatic train-control :) Hopefully after the next update (next month?) we will be able to use personalised loc-images :idea: And ofcourse I am still strongly hoping for an option to associate two Motorola-addresses with one loc-entry 8-)

Kind regards,

Rolf (a happy Dutch customer)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Rolf,

yes it is correct that the update program shows the Version 1.014. I did not change it in the update program. Also the information box with the serial number and software version of the Commander shows the actual state and not the new version number.

The missing icons will be added in the menus soon.

• Hello Mr. Fuhs,

Thank you again for a quick and clear reply...glad to hear the update worked as planned :) Will be anxiously awaiting the next one :idea:

Kind regards,

Rolf