Absolutely NEW Concept!

• Hello!

Now i have a lot of FahrStrassen (Routes) at my automated mode of Commander.

DISADVANTAGES:
    Adding new routes is very difficult because i must rebuilt all safe matrix of all previous routes manually. (not enough fields in feedback kontact KARTE)

SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS SUMMER :

When we are intensively constructing our layouts, Please, make Commander applicable for fast and error-free functioning, and add AUTOMATIC BUILDING button in the LAST KARTE (where indication of routes).

All what You must do - draw diagramm in diagramm editor, place data for feedback, lights and turnouts, and simply DRAW ROUTE BY LINE and all data will be done automatically!

EXPLANATION:
    Then, you open a new route in route editor, and go to last page.
    When You draw indication from start to the end, Commander will automatically generate all fields in all KARTEN! It will fill: Start, destination and feedback contacts, At switching field it will add proper turnouts in proper positions, at ON THE WAY page it will use, if needs, precise stop braking algorythm, using 3 sensors, added in ZNR properties dialog, and then it will update full safe matrix.
    (Full Safe Matrix rebuilding may be realized as separate button.)

Safe Matrix of each route must consist of automatic and manual windows. Only Automatic window must be updated automatically.

1) So, after such automation You may do only slight correction, (add name, sounds, delays, et al)
    2) We will remove All Hyman-factor errors in switching and other fields.

I think, it would be too fast and very convenient!
    Especially, if You allow to insert IBM-PC Mouse into USB socket instead of very bugfull and nonsensitive stylys screen.

3) Please expand Traffic Lights dialog, adding for each light-combination state proper position of turnouts and ocupancy detectors. It will allow RED-YELLOW-GREEN automation, and will function properly after route termination.

-------------
    Vadim