Result of using the memory cleaner software

• Dear Jurgen

I have used the memory cleaner programme and here is the result.

1. Turnout symbols in the route editor card 4 were still wrong in many instances. However there were less wrong ones after I had saved all the turnout addresses again.

2. Editing turnouts in the same card 4 when moving to the track plan is a problem in some cases because the turnout changes on the track but the turnout symbol on the track plan does not change.

3. Operating a manual or automatic route works satisfactorily but not all the turnout symbols change on the screen. Shutting down and restarting corrects the turnout symbols which were wrong.

4. The yellow illumination for a route fails to show the full extent of the route.

Best wishes John

Ich habe die Erinnerung Cleaner Programm verwendet und hier ist das Ergebnis.

1. Die Wahlbeteiligung Symbole in der Route-Editor-Karte 4 waren noch in vielen Fällen falsch. Allerdings gab es weniger falschen nachdem ich gerettet hatte all die Wahlbeteiligung Adressen wieder.

2. Bearbeiten von Weichen in der gleichen Karte 4 bei der Umstellung auf die Strecke zu planen ist ein Problem in einigen Fällen, weil die Wahlbeteiligung Änderungen auf der Strecke, sondern die Wahlbeteiligung Symbol auf dem Gleisplan nicht ändert.

3. Der Betrieb einer manuellen oder automatischen Route zufriedenstellend funktioniert, aber nicht alle die Wahlbeteiligung Symbole ändern auf dem Bildschirm. Herunterfahren und Neustarten korrigiert die Wahlbeteiligung Symbole, die falsch waren.

4. Die gelbe Beleuchtung für eine Route ausfällt, um das volle Ausmaß der Route anzuzeigen.

Commander with S88 Littfinski feedback for track monitoring and reed switches.

5 amp booster connected to the CDE port.

Lenz LI-USB interface connecting to a laptop via the LSB bus using RocRail software to drive trains manually via an Android phone.

• Hi Everybody

I am working with Jurgen to overcome the problems with the screen display described below.

Will report back soon.

John

Hallo Everybody

Ich bin mit Jürgen arbeiten daran, die Probleme mit dem Bildschirm unten beschrieben zu überwinden.

Will bald wieder melden.

Lenz LI-USB interface connecting to a laptop via the LSB bus using RocRail software to drive trains manually via an Android phone.

• Hello John Ferguson!
    At last, i hope, we will begin more faster process of bug removal!
    We will wait new corrected firmwares, and will test it and help You to remove all bugs by our reports !

------
    Thanks,
    Vadim.

• Dear Vadim

Jurgen advised me to use the memory cleaner and save the switch details to deal with the bugs in the screen display.

Here is the result.

Use of the memory cleaner and saving the switches has almost eliminated the wrong symbols for switches in index card 4. However if you use the scroll bars instead of the up and down arrows some symbols are wrong for a time.

The execution of automatic and manual routes is satisfactory for the operation of trains but many of the switch positions on the screen are not correct. No amount of saving will correct this problem. The yellow illumination of routes still fails to show the full extent of a route. If the Commander is restarted then the switch positions are correct but this is very inconvenient.

John

Lieber Jurgen

Die Nutzung der Speicher-Reiniger und Speichern der Schalter hat fast die falschen Symbole für Schalter in Index-Karte 4 eliminiert. Allerdings, wenn Sie die Bildlaufleisten anstelle der oben und unten Pfeile verwenden einige Symbole sind für eine Zeit falsch.

Die Ausführung von automatischen und manuellen Routen ist zufriedenstellend für den Betrieb von Zügen, aber viele von den Schalterstellungen auf dem Bildschirm sind nicht korrekt. Keine noch so große Einsparung wird dieses Problem beheben. Die gelbe Beleuchtung der Strecken immer noch nicht das volle Ausmaß der Route anzuzeigen. Wenn der Commander neu gestartet wird dann die Schalterstellungen sind korrekt, aber das ist sehr unbequem.

Bitte kann eine Person beauftragt, diese Fehler in der Bildschirmdarstellung zu beheben.

• Thanks, John.

I wish for Jurgen and Programmers work more and more closely day to day, and wish them faster resolutions of all bugs!
    I wish to help them, but i only can do tests of firmwares. I havent any firmware source codes to read and correct it.
    Now, this above mentioned drug is not so effective for bugs.
    I mean, whole firmware must be repaired to avoid forming of bugs at the root!
    -------
    Vadim