How to change the language ?

• Hello,

I hope I can post in English as my German writing isn't all that good :oops: I can READ German so feel free to reply in German.

I live in The Netherlands and have just gotten my Viessmann Commander today. One of the things I tried so far is changing the language of the internal software. According to the manual this option should be available in "Systemparameter". I am sorry to say that the option "Sprache" does not appear in my "Systemeinstellungen"...only:

Protokolle/Verstarker-einstellungen
    Startverhalten
    <empty slot in list>
    Modellzeit
    Softwareupdate
    Display
    <empty slot in list>

Who can help me change the language on my Commander ? I thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Rolf

• Hallo Rolf!

Die Option "Sprache" ist noch nicht verfügbar. Eventuell kommt mit dem nächsten Update
    da schon etwas neues. Laut Aussage von Fa. Viessmann ist man derzeit mit der
    Mehrsprachigkeit beschäftigt.
    Du mußt Dich leider noch etwas gedulden.

Viele Grüße
    Rick

Beste Grüße
    Rick

Zentrale : Commander (1.xx )
    Umgebung : Märklin C-Gleis, Roco MultiMaus, Notebook Windows 7prof.
    Rückmeldung: Tams S88N ( 3/4)
    Decoder: LokPilot 3.5, LokSound 3.5/4, LokPilot OEM, Motorola alt+neu
    GBS: Wenn es das denn nur gäbe!

• Hello Rick,

Aaaahh...I thought that might be the case :) Thank you very much for clearing this up for me, I'm glad it isn't something I am doing wrong ! I will continue my exploration of the Commander and hope I can ask other questions when they arise.

Kind regards,

Rolf

• Thank you for this information, Mr. Fuhs :) So far the Commander has proven to be lots of fun ! It seems I can be happy I chose this "Zentrale" over its counterparts (Marklin CS and Ecos), it was a very hard choice for me. This forum is also very helpful.

Kind regards,

Rolf