Beiträge von vadimav

Zitat von antony_ag

Grüezi Antony

---------EN----------
    There is some clips from my small N-Scale railroad layout.
    All trains works with Viessmann-Commander route automation.
    But i still cannot implement trafic lights. There is no space at karten command fields and no logic for Yellow regime!

--------DE-----------
    Es gibt einige Clips von meiner kleinen Spur N Gleisplan.
    Alle Züge arbeitet mit Viessmann-Commander Route Automatisierung.
    Aber ich kann immer noch nicht umsetzen Ampel. Es ist kein Platz auf Karten Befehl Felder und keine Logik für Gelb-Regime!

Sound trains:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhYYDgFWtwo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi30aPXJgaI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFuz9S3dyMs

Some automation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6tRDUQz_SU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Lt5HzigHQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RQfk1_fbs4

---------
    Vadim

Hello Jürgen Meier!

I have some questions about present FIRMWARE 1.102 and suggestions for NEXT FIRMWARE:

1) Do You plan to increase quantity of command fields at all KARTEN of route editor?
    There is too little space, Especially at "On the way, Switching, deactivation " Karten.

2) Do You plan to allow to make succesors after finalisation of routes?
    This is analog of "Folge" command, but which can work for routes in full automation mode, using safe matrix.

3) Does MINUTES region work now at "Lock trace command"?
    Earlier, only secundes region was work. Minutes - were ignored.

4) Do You plan to implement specific routes where each of them will work for specified class of locos (Dampf, diesel, passenger, electric, local... or appointed list of locos)?

5) Do You plan to make traffic lights working not only from route commands but also from logic of occupancy detectors and turnout positions? This will allow to implement YELLOWs, where routes are fullfiled!

6) Do two commands having the same occupancy contact (for activation) work now at "on the way" KARTE?
    Earlier, second of them was ignored. To overcome it, i joined s88 into ring, doubling their numbers!

-------
    Vadim

Zitat von s.vita

There is a pdf document with the information about all the changes. Soon it will be available in English as well.
    Feedbacks set to "permanent" mode in the route Editor, on-the-way contacts, will remain active even after the route is finished.

Sz.Vita

Thanks.

Questions:

TO "permanent" mode :

1) Are this contacts will be resetted after first activation, releasing for usage at other routes?

2) If contact will be activated again, will it lead to command repeat?

3) If i have 2 commands per 1 contact at one route at "On The Way" page,

Example:
    Contact 5 - TrainID FStop
    Contact 5 -TrainId F4=ON

Does both commands will be activated in new version?

At old version V1.057 only one command was executed.

I overcomed this bug by doubling number of contacts, joining S88 output of last module to the input of first S88 module by wire, making "ring" , and doubling tne number of S88 blocks at Commander setup. So that, the same contact has 2 different numbers! For example, in case of 10 16bit 5217 modules connected into the ring - contact 1 has second number as 201, 2 -> 202 ... etc. Therefore i achieved execution of 2 commands per one sensor!

So that :
    non-workable Example1 is transforming to workable Example2:
    :
    Contact 5 - TrainID FStop
    Contact 205 -TrainId F4=ON

But how about V1.1XX?
    Do You remove this bug?

-------
    Vadim

Zitat von s.vita

A "fatal error" means that the system crashes or similar problems arise, which is not the case here. "On-the-way" commands must be erased when the route is no longer active. Why?

1) Why man set up a route? In aim to forget it in future ? Please tell me? Where is the logic?
    If man set up a route - it's waiting that He must fulfil it to the end! Isn't it?
    If a major quantity of people do this mistake, it remains as Mistake and IT DOES NOT BECOMES AS TRUTH or RULE!

Please explain rules in manual, and there would be no big quantity of annoying people.

2)
    A)If man wish to move locos manually, He can discard all routes and delete all commands using "Reset route" button, without restart of Commander. Why not?
    B)If man wish to execute routes fully - it must press "Manual operation". And all "on the way" commands must be remained, in aim to execute.
    Do You agree?

3) Resetting "on the way" commands lead to FATAL unability of precise and dependable stops of locos.
    May be there is NONE who need this?
    I think that Commander must be discarded at all, if it havent a skill to precisely stops trains with real and dependable feedback at the end of braking!

4) Please tell me HOW VIESSMANN PLANS TO DO PRECISE STOP OF LOCOS?
    I dont find out it in manual.
    Using Viessman method, described in MANUAL - my trains either overrun via output turnouts of stops earlier leaving cars at input turnouts! And this fact can be explained in terms of automatic control theory! Namely: There is NO FEEDBACK for precision end of braking! Motor has unstable BEMF, wheels has unpredictable creeping ... et.al. Therefore using CV2 and CV3 inertia, or, even Constant Braking Distance ability of some decoders - we will continue achieving overrun or underrun of trains!
    Therefore i must "INVENT" my own method, described here:

http://www.viessmann-modell.co…/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1363

4-A) Also, i propose to integrate precise stops , (ike in professional program TrainController ) into ZNR block properties! It will allow to correct interception of routes by each other, having a precise 3-commands stops, in case of wait, or smooth continuation, when loco moves without stop, if loco still dont reach stop contact. Only in this case these stop commands at "on the way" KARTE must be deleted!
    All these option cann de implemented into ZNR properties dialog very conveniently!

5) Commanders menu has so small entries, therefore it deny to overcome your V1.1XX bug by another ways. There is absolutely no space to enter anything more!

Zitat von s.vita

Exactly because someone can set them, forget them, and 2 hours later they are unexpectedly activated by a competely different train!
    Viessmann will not re-introduce a bug which might frustrate over 1000 users just because one single user demands it. If you intend to stop the train as you described, there are two solutions:

Why man set up a route? In aim to forget it in future ? Please tell me? Where is the logic?
    If man set up a route - it's waiting that He must fulfil it to the end! Isn't it?
    If a major quantity of people do this mistake, it remains as Mistake and IT DOES NOT BECOMES AS TRUTH or RULE!
    Please explain rules in manual, and there would be no big quantity of annoying people.

Zitat von s.vita

- Set the Feedback to "MOM" in the feedback editor, and don't forget to set it back to gray in the following route.

1) I havent any additional space to place this command in some routes.
    Please add twice free space for route command entries at next FIRMWARE!
    2) Does MOM sensors are saved after Commander's restart?
    3) This method will requre 2 ZNR fields at both bi-directional ends of station track and will require more space at diagramm, and to enter more commands at "feedback page" for safety, but, there is NO SPACE in entries of commands at route menus !!!

Zitat von s.vita

- or, use the new feature introduced in the 1.102 version, which allows to set "permanent" on-the-way commands in the route editor, by pressing the red FB-Encoder symbol with the letter "P" on it.
    best wishes,
    Sz. Vita

Please describe more details about it.

--------
    Thanks,
    Vadim.

==================EN===================

I tested this update V 1.102.

Routes still continue deleting all commands in KARTE "on the way" when contact of destination is reached!
    This exists at Manual and Automatic mode.
    This is the System Fatal ERROR!
    Please CORRECT IT BACK!

COMMANDS MUST BE DELETED ONLY AFTER COMMANDER RESTART!
    Even switching to "MANUAL OPERATION" MUST also SAVE this commands!

Only this is logically correct!

Why we must delete comands which one man written, and then he forget to remember?????????

--------
    Thanks,
    Vadim.

=====================DE=======================

Getestet habe ich dieses Update V 1,102.

Routen noch weiter Löschen aller Befehle in Karte "auf dem Weg", wenn der Zielort erreicht ist kontaktieren!
    Dies ist noch vorhanden auf Hand-und Automatikbetrieb.
    Dies ist die System-Fataler Fehler!
    Bitte korrigieren Sie BACK!

BEFEHLE darf erst nach COMMANDER Neustart gelöscht werden!
    Selbst Umschalten auf "Handbetrieb" muss auch diese Befehle SPAREN!

Nur das ist logisch richtig!

Warum müssen wir löschen auszuführenden Befehle, die ein Mann geschrieben, und dann hat er vergessen, sich zu erinnern?????????

--------
    Danke,
    Vadim.

=========================================

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Dear Vadim,
    Thank you for everything you have written, but the rules for the Commander driving roads are fixed at the moment.
    The fact that you have used an error in driving roads program, before software 1.1, we know that.
    There is only one way to solve your problem.
    But wait for our reply. First we have to do things which are specified for the commander to system.

Thanks for respond!.

Now i use old Firmware 1.057
    I think, that V1.1 have an error instead V1.057.
    Probably, you did not understand me.
    V1.1 have wrong moment of deleting "on the way" commands in comparison to V1.057!
    V1.1 closes ability of precise stopping at all!

All another approaches to avoid V1.1 error for precise stopping are complicating contact plan scheme and overloading numbers of contacts in feedback and other pages! (implementing MOM and Virtual contacts, implementing 2 ZNR fields per 1 track et al.)

Probably, i cannot even explain all ideas about dependability of working and theory of automatical regulation which can be applied in railroad modelling, because programmers of Commander must have a PhD-knowledge in radioengineering, in mechanics, in physics, and must be real fanatics in railroad modelling simultaneously !

As i understood, Commander choose emotional way instead of professional railroader's way!

Why You have not any need of precise stopping?
    Why You have not any need in realistic traffic lights, ... et al?

May be your orientation is Toys For Children?
    May be education of users is degrading so long, that real modelling is no needing now, and folk needs only simply toys?

It's a philosophy.... no more!

------
    Vadim

Hello driethenauer
    1) I think, that route automation must have main importance!
    2) I think that emotional factors like IPAD screen moving - not so important! This is things of 10-nd order of importance.

3) TO JURGEN:
    PLEASE IMPLEMENT In "destination" KARTE expanded SELECTION of RUOTE RESET condition.

Karte must be look like as previous but with addition 2 SELECTION FIELDS near contacts:

1)
    Reset route when:
    SELECTION:
    (*) - Both destination contact are reached
    or
    (*) - At least one destination contact reached.

2)
    Loco ZNR NAME translate to :
    FIELD:
    (*)Selection near First contact
    (*)Select near Second contact

It will solve whole problem if second contact would be selected as short end stop-contact.

----------
    Vadim

Zitat von driethenauer

Hallo Vadim, du hast gute Idee....

=================DE==================

Ich meine, dass es sich lohnt zu Disziplin (Ordnung) jetzt machen!

Dies ist die wichtigste Regeln der Automatisierung für AKTUELLE SITUATION zum oben genannten ROT und GRÜN Regeln:

1) Berühren Sie niemals manuell Lokomotive in der Arbeit Route oder in Regime von automatisierten Bewegung.

2) Wenn Sie manuell berühren Lokomotive in aktive Route gibt, bitte beachten Sie, dass alle Befehle von Kontakten aktiv ist.
    Wenn Sie Lokomotive zu unterbrechen, schließlich müssen Sie erholen alte Richtung und Geschwindigkeit der Lok, so dass es Ende der Strecke erreichen muss.

3) Wenn Sie Lok manuell zu verschieben - bitte machen Sie es mit Commander Knöpfe von Hand, nicht durch die Aktivierung Routen.

Für Programmierer:
    Bitte lesen Sie TrainController Ideologie, und sie in der Viessmann Commander.
    Dies ist sehr erprobte und wahre algorythms und Ideologie!
    Bitte nicht erfinden Fahrrad, professionell sein und verwenden häufigsten angewendeten Regeln für die automatisierte Modellierung Eisenbahn Layouts.

--------
    Vadim

=================EN==================

Hello driethenauer!

I mean that it's worth to make discipline (ordnung) now!

This is the main rules of automation for CURRENT SITUATION for abovementioned RED and GREEN rules :

1) NEVER manually touch locomotive in working route or in regime of automated movement .

2) If You manually touch locomotive in active route, please keep in mind that all commands of contacts is active.
    If You interrupt locomotive, finally, You must recover old direction and velocity of loco so that it must reach end of route.

3) If you want to move loco manually - please make it using Commander's Knobs by hands, not by activating routes.

FOR PROGRAMMERS:
    Please read TrainController ideology, and realise it in Viessman Commander.
    This is very tried-and-true algorythms and ideology!
    Please dont invent bicycle, be professional and use commonly-applied rules for automated railroad modelling layouts.

--------
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Update1.101..........

=====================DE======================

Hallo Jürgen Meier!

Getestet habe ich in V1.101 Automatische und manuelle Modi.

1) V1.101 hat noch keine Daten speichern neue Option: "Umschalten auf Koordinaten-Einstellung".

2) V1.101 löst nicht den exakten Halt Problem. Alle Befehle auf dem Gebiet der "Auf dem Weg" Karte ist das Löschen aftre Namen Transfer zum Gebiet der Kontakt Bestimmungsort ZNR. Im Vergleich zum manuellen Start der Routen, funktioniert diese Löschung mit einigen Verzögerungen im Automatikbetrieb. Aber diese Verzögerung ist zu kurz, da der Bremszeit von Zügen 2-5 Minuten und mehr dauern. Verspätungen sind nicht richtige Lösung für dieses Problem!

Wie ich in früheren Thema schrieb, bitte Kommandant Programm wie folgt:

Moment des Schließens von ROUTE haben die folgende Bedingung:

1) Wir müssen die RESET-ART (mit der Streichung von Befehlen in page "auf dem Weg"), wenn:

[
    Alle Kontakte im Seite mit dem Namen "auf dem Weg" erreicht werden
    ]

oder

[
    Wenn nächste Route aktiviert
    und
    Bereits Startbefehl TrainID V = NoZero
    ]!

2) Löschen Sie niemals diese Befehle in "auf dem Weg" Karte!
    Wenn Sie auf den Knopf drücken "Wiederaufnahme der automatischen Routen" AUCH verlassen muss es zu löschen!

3) Nur der Kommandant neu starten müssen diese gelöscht werden, wenn alle Loks vollständig zu stoppen und erreichen Endlagen!

Dies ist exakt jenen Zustand, die korrekte Arbeit wird

Bitte setzen sie in nächste Firmware!

Wichtig für das Verständnis:

Genannte Voraussetzung wird präzise Anschlag und glatt einzelnen Strecke ohne Fehler-folgende tun:

a) Wenn der Zug zu erreichen Stop-Kontakt, aber nächste Route wird aktiviert, aber immer noch nicht starten, um Lok zu bewegen - es wird Lok am Ende genau zu stoppen.

b) Wenn nächste Route wird aktiviert, und fangen Sie an Lok, und, wenn Lok NICHT weiß noch das Ende der Weg von Station (letzte kurze Stopp-Kontakt) in den vergangenen Route erreicht
    DANN:
    Stop-Befehle an "auf dem Weg" Karte der bisherigen Route wird gelöscht, und Lok problemlos fortgesetzt wird Bewegung!

=====================EN======================

Hello Jürgen Meier

I tested V1.101 in Automatic and manual modes.

1) V1.101 does still not save data new option: "switching to coordinates setting" .

2) V1.101 does not solve precise stopping problem. All commands in the field of "On the way" KARTE is deleting aftre name transfer to ZNR field of contact of destination. In comparison with manual launching of routes, this deletion works with some delays in automatic mode. But this delay is too short, because of braking time of trains can last 2-5 minutes and more. Delays is not right solution of this problem!

As i wrote in previous topic, please programm Commander as following:

MOMENT of CLOSING of ROUTE have the following condition:

1) We must RESET the ROUTE (with deletion of commands in page "on the way") when :

[
    All contacts in page named "on the way" will be reached
    ]

or

[
    If next route activated
    And
    Already start command TrainID V=NoZero
    ] !

2) Never delete this commands in "on the way" KARTE!
    If You pressing on the button "RESET AUTOMATIC OF ROUTES " ALSO MUST ABANDON DELETING IT!

3) Only restart of Commander must delete it, when all locos will fully stop and reach final positions!

This is PRECISE CONDITION, which will work correct

Please IMPLEMENT IT in Next FirmWare!

IMPORTANT FOR UNDERSTANDING:

Abovementioned condition will do precise stop and smooth route by route-following without ERRORS:

a) If the train reached stop-contact but next route is activated but still not start to move loco - it will stop loco at end precisely.

b) If next route is activated and start moving loco, and, when loco do NOT still reached the end of way of station (last short stop-contact) in previous route
    THEN:
    Stop commands at "on the way" KARTE of previous route will be deleted, and loco will smoothly continue motion!

---------
    Vadim

HINWEIS ÜBER FEHLER:
    Kleine Fenster Steuerung des elektrischen Stroms (Near Loks) wechseln können Fenster von GBS-Koordinaten, aber
    FENSTER von Koordinaten werden nach Neustart verschwindet!

Kommandant nicht speichern Sie diese Einstellungen!

NOTE ABOUT ERROR:
    Small Window of control of electrical current (Near locos) can switch window of GBS coordinates, but
    WINDOW of coordinates will DISAPPEARS AFTER RESTART!

Commander don't save This settings !
    -------
    Vadim

John, Because Commander has restricted number of commands in FeedBack page, I must do enough time wait in aim to guarantee release of turnouts by last cars before starting crossing routes. Therefore i insert 60 second wait at switching area of each route. But when commander fulfill swiching commands - it cannot start any other route in parallel!!!! This is also DISADWANTAGE, which i still not mentioned above! Therefore, if i would divide route with large number of turnouts into 2 ones, i will get an intermediate non-realistic stop at turnout area, waiting to start second route.

I mean, that Commander's teem must START reaching strong improvements fastly and qualitatively instead of our non-ordinary solutions, which looks like making patches at holed wear!

-------
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

For this purpose there is a much safer and better solution. In the feedback editor you can specify the short contact as a "moment"-contact by selecting the "MOM" button in the left panel. This means, when this feedback contact is touched by the train, it will turn permanently on, and it will remain red even if the contact between the train and this feedback is lost. In the following route you can then set this contact back to gray.

I know it, but i believe that it's not good and robust solution to have 2 ZNR's in one station way!
    It will also require additional space in feedback KARTE. But i havent it! MoreOver, i have no space in swiching area of many routes for manual resetting contact operation. You give us so little space in all route pages (KARTEN). Please expand it at least, TWICE in next firmware as soon as possible!

Moreover when i swich off automatic, how to move train manually in aim to start automatic again from other points, simply by one button, dont touch MEM contacts?
    The train which locked MEM contact will be abscent but route containing following reset will unconditionally start!

I suggest that it will be too conwenient to do the following changes:

1) Add BRIDGE symbol to diagramm. This symbol must have property to link opposite sides.

2) Add property to LINK all adjacent contacts together automatically according DIAGRAMM (all track and ZNR symbols) to make a graph of ways inside Commanders programm using turnouts as nodes. Bridge symbol will help to do link in complicated layout and resolve ling through crosssection!.

3) Divide Safe Matrix into 2 parts: Manual and automatic. Automatic part must be builded for all routes automatically using builded graph. This property will SIGNIFICANTLY simplify addittion of new routes to big quantity of existing routes without fiddly and time-eating procedure of re-editing safe matrix of all routes again when you add new one!

4) Add to ZNR field PROPERTIES dialog. Where You will implement precise stopping method. This window must have main and, at least, 2 stop markers, and contain length of track entry in aim to implement extrapolate braking for different lengths in future. This also will help to correct closing route in right monent!

5) CLOSE ROUTE MOMENT have the following condition: RESET ROUTE when (LAST [all] STOP contact[s] will be REACHED) or (IF NEXT ROUTE ACTIVATED AND REACHED TrainID start command) !
    This is PRECISE CONDITION, removing any forgetting of resetting or advanced errorneous resetting ! Please IMPLEMENT IT in Next FirmWare!

IMPORTANT FOR UNDERSTANDING:
    Uppermentioned condition will do precise stop and smoth route by route following without ERRORS:
    a)If the train reached stop contact but next trace activated but still not start loco - it will stop loco at end precisely.
    b)If next trace activated and start loco when it still do NOT reached the stop contact - Stop commands at "on the way" KARTE will be deleted, and loco will smoothly continue!

In aim to another sence of commands at "On the way" must be fullfilled - You can implement this stop method into ZNR properties.

6) You must add to destination contacts KARTE new entrirs and add selection as "AND" or "OR" ,where destination contact will be first, and other will make a condition of closing of route.
    Also make an ability to make selection as CLOSING WHEN NEXT ROUTE WILL START LOCO.
    This KARTE must be renamed as "Name Transmition and Route Closing".

----------
    Vadim

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Thanks Vadim for your excellent explanation.

Thanks! We will very hot to waiting corrected firmware as soon as possible!

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

If the "on the way contacts" are not deleted after the deactivation of a route, they remain active forever or until the Commander is switched off. This means, that if a train did not activate them (for example, it was stopped manually, or it went on a different track etc.), they become dangerous: for example 2 hours later a completely different train goes through that contact, and it triggers the functions of a long forgotten route. Suddenly a train somewhere else starts, or signals are switched, without knowing what caused it. This is why we made the following change in 1.1: after a route ends, all on-the-way contacts belongig to that route are deactivated.

I will explain why it's not worth to do this clearance in V1.1:
    1) Because, by manual movements, You cannot have automatical name translation from one ZNR field to other and from one occupancy contact to other, therefore any manual movement of loco will disorder any automatical movements at all! It's not applicable, until You would link each ocupancy section to each other in your firmare (Like in TrainController), and until You will embedd fully automated and safe(matrix) loco name following inside your Commander during it's manual movement! (also Like in TrainController)

2) Moreover, this occasional stop will not lead to crash and can be removed by second try of manual movement. It's not so big sacrifice!

3) This V1.1 changes makes much more crashes and discoveniences than conveniences!
    Simly Rule will solve this problem :
    WHEN YOU RUN AUTOMATION, PLEASE DONT MANUALLY TOUCH THESE LOCOS!
    This rule make big sence!

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

A solution for the functionality presented in your example, which should work even with the original 1.1 :
    - exchange the last on-the-way contact with the destination contact
    - set the speed to 0 on the last on-the-way contact and set F4 on the destination contact (Karte 7). You can set the speed to minimum on the second on-the-way contact.

I already tried it!
    1) I ll explain in details: I have N-Scale layout. N-Scale has not so stable contact betwen loco wheels and rails. Therefore, this method will work too unstable with respect to activate next route, because first axle, by touching it, cannot have stable contact with short end contact in comparison with long contact where train have almost all wheels with current suply. This contact can became empty at any moment!

2) Also, because of this reason, this method will lead to high probabilty of crashes because destination contact with loosing current supply will believed as empty for next train. For safety, in aim to remove it, in addition to other contacts, i must insert long contact in feedback page, - but where i already havent any space!!!!

3) It would be convenient to make order of contacts and strategy like in TrainController (or RocRail...)
    It will allow to do very simply switching between Commander and Computer with TrainController, doing simply interconnection of S88!

Zitat von Jürgen Meier

Another method: set speed to minimum on the last (an long) on-the-way contact, and you set the speed to 0 and set F4 on the (short) destination contact.

It wil lead to previous case, where ZNR contact must be as destination contact, but i already explained why it's too unstable!

My wish to You:
    Please do this device and strategy professionally, Not like a Toy!

---------
    Vadim

This is 3 video demonstration which will help to understand principal of precise braking in V1.05
    Das ist drei Video-Demonstration, die dazu beitragen Prinzip der präzisen Bremsen in V1.05 verstehen wird

1) The train movement through contacts:
    1) Die Zugfahrt durch Kontakte:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDeoovufDM

2) How it looks in Viessmann Diagramm:
    2) Wie sieht es im Viessmann-Diagramm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAenCvnSxLc

3) Route Content:
    3) Anfahrt Inhalt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-SNkr2KNLM

--------
    Vadim

==================DE=============

Fatal Änderungen in Firmware V1.1

Automation der Routen war dramatisch verändert!

In V1.1 Firmware:
    Wenn Bahn Kontakt Bestimmungsort (ZNR) berührt, werden alle Befehle in Karte "im Weg", die noch nicht ausgeführt - wird gelöscht

Im Gegenteil:

Aber in V1.070 Firmware:
    Alle Befehle in Karte "im Weg" wird unabhängig davon ausgeführt werden, die Aktivierung des Kontakts Reiseziel!

Diese dramatischen Veränderungen schneidet die Fähigkeit zur Herstellung von präzisen Bremsen!
    nämlich:

OBVIOUS Axiome:

A) 1 Spur von Station muss eine lange Kontaktzeit und kurze Kontakte an den Enden.
    B) Lange Kontakt muss Länge der längste Zug.
    C) lang Kontakt muss der Kontakt der Aktivierung oder als Kontakt Bestimmungsort verwendet werden, da Zug minimale Wahrscheinlichkeit des Verlusts elektrischen Kontakt haben, wenn alle Räder daran.
    D) Kurze Kontakte sind für eine präzise Bremsleistung beim ersten Rad zu berühren sollen.

Beim Zug der Beginn des Kontaktes Ziel (Kontakt der langen Strecke) zu berühren - sie muss erhalten TrainID F Mini-Befehl und wird sich verlangsamen, um es zu Ende bis zu stabilen kleine Geschwindigkeit.
    Deshalb Zug wird mit Garantie kurze Kontaktzeit erreicht am Ende der langen Kontaktzeit, der Instabilität der BEMF und Decoder Bremsweg Trotz.
    Dann, wenn Zug Short Track am Ende der langen Kontakt zu berühren, muss sie erhalten TrainIdFStop Befehl ein, und TrainID (F4 = EIN) Befehl. F4 = ON wird das Löschen von Weichheit Geschrieben in CV2 und CV3 produzieren. (Im Ziel, der Zug über scheidenden Weichen überrannt zu entfernen)

Als Ergebnis - jeder Zug wird immer stabil erreichen die gleiche Stopp-Punkt.

Firmware V1.1 delete TrainIdFStop und Rangier-Befehle nach der Aktivierung des Kontakts Ziel, und mein Zug fährt ohne Halt an der Station.

Firmware V1.1 deaktiviert diese exzellente, zuverlässige und präzise Art und Weise der Bremsen, das war am Anfang erwähnt.

Bitte schicken Sie diese Fähigkeit!

----------
    Vadim

===================EN================

Fatal changes in FirmWare V1.1

Automation of routes was dramatically changed!

In V1.1 firmware :
    When train touches contact of destination (ZNR), all commands in KARTE "IN THE WAY" which are still not executed - is being deleted

On the contrary:

But in V1.070 firmware:
    All commands in KARTE "IN THE WAY" will be executed regardless activation of contact of destination!

This dramatical changes cuts the ability for making precise braking!
    Namely:

OBVIOUS AXIOMS:

A) 1 track of station must have one long contact and short contacts at the ends.
    B) Long contact must have length of longest train.
    C) Long contact must be used as contact of activation or as contact of destination , because train have minimal probability of loosing electric contact when all wheels on it.
    D) Short contacts are intended for precise braking when first wheel is touching it.

When train touch the beginning of contact of destination (contact of long track ) - it must receive TrainID F Mini command and will slow down to it's end up to stable small speed.
    Therefore train will reaches with guarantee short contact at the end of long contact, inspite of unstability of BEMF and decoder braking distance.
    Then, when train will touch short track at the end of long contact, it must receive TrainIdFStop command, and TrainID(F4=ON) command. F4=ON will produce deletion of softness writen in CV2 and CV3. (In aim to remove train overrun over outgoing turnouts)

As a result - any train will stably always reach the same stop point .

Firmware V1.1 delete TrainIdFStop and shunting commands after activation of contact of destination , and my train goes without stopping at station .

Firmware V1.1 disables this excellent, dependable and precise way of braking which was mentioned at beginning .

PLEASE, RETURN THIS ABILITY!

----------
    Vadim

==================DE==================

Dank.
    Ich habe eine Frage:

1) Gibt 1,057 -> 1.1 Firmware-Update-Prozess sparen Gleisbild und Eisenbahn Lok-Datenbank?

2) Ist es möglich, Eisenbahnlokomotive Datenbank und Darstellung der Möglichkeiten von V1.057 auf V1.1 über einen IBM PC mit Hilfe von IBM-PC-Backup-Programm zu übertragen?

3) Welche IBM-PC-Backup-Programm muss für das Backup von Daten aus weiteren Commander mit V1.1 zu PC und umgekehrt verwendet werden?

-----------
    Danke,
    Vadim

==================EN==================
    Thanks.
    I have a QUESTIONS:

1) Does 1.057 -> 1.1 firmware updating process save track diagram and railroad locomotive database?

2) Is it possible to transfer railroad locomotive database and diagram of ways from V1.057 to V1.1 via IBM PC using IBM-PC backup program?

3) Which IBM-PC backup programm must be used for further backuping data from Commander with V1.1 to PC and vice versa?

-----------
    Thanks,
    Vadim

=======================================

==========DE===========

Hallo an alle!

Ich habe einige Regeln, wenn FahrSchtrassen richtig funktioniert:

1) Füllen Sie nicht zuletzt in Bereichen Switching und Deaktivierung Karte. Letzte Feld hat eine Cros Abschnitt mit Namen ZNR Übersetzung variabel.

2) Füllen Sie alle verbleibenden Felder außer letzte Feld von einigen nicht-sinnvoll-Befehl (Zug-ID F0 = ON - zum Beispiel). Es überschreibt versteckte Befehle.

3) Zahlen-und DCC-Adressen aller Loks müssen gleich sein!

4) FOLGE wird nicht funktionieren. Du hast recht!

5) Sperren Fährstraße Befehl wird nur für den Bereich von Sekunden arbeiten. Minutenlang Region ist es nicht funktionieren.

6) Virtuelle Kontakte werden nicht nach dem Neustart von Commander gespeichert. Deshalb können gelegentlich mischen bestimmten Strecken (zum Beispiel - wenn Güterzug auf Strecke mit gemischtem Verkehr gebracht, kann es nach Strecke für Personenzüge werden nach dem Neustart gesperrt), auf virtuellen Contact Regeln Belegung KARTE platziert und eingeschaltet Schaltnetzteile KARTE basiert.

7) Mehr als 24 Routen können nicht atsafe Matrix hinzugefügt werden. Bitte überprüfen Sie es in jedem Fall. Dies ist die wichtigste Einschränkung für mehrere Route shedules.

8) Wenn Sie mehr Punkte als Crossection Anzahl von Feldern in Belegung KARTE haben, müssen Sie undeinen Routen zu fafematrix manuell berechnen

---------
    Vadim

=================EN==============

Hello to All!

I have some rules, when FahrSchtrassen will work properly:

1) Don't fill last fields at Switching and deactivation KARTE. Last field has a cros section with ZNR name translation variable.

2) Fill all remaining fields except last field by some non-sensible command (Train ID F0=ON - for example). It will overwrite hidden commands.

3) Numbers and DCC addresses of all locos must be the same!

4) FOLGE isnt work. You 're right!

5) Lock FahrStrasse command is working only for the region of SECONDS. For MINUTES region it's not work.

6) Virtual contacts are not saved after restart of Commander . Therefore You can occasionally mix specific Routes (for example - if freight train placed at track with mixed traffic, it can be locked by route for passenger trains after restart), based on virtual contact rules placed in occupancy KARTE and switched in SWITCHING KARTE.

7) More than 24 routes cannot be added atsafe matrix. Please check it in each case. This is the main restriction for multiple route shedules .

8) If You have more crossection points than numbers of fields in occupancy KARTE, You must calculate andadd routes to fafematrix manually

---------
    Vadim

Hello Tomas and all other.

I mean, that for successfull further development Viessmann must do strategical things:
    1) Create it's own programmers group to fasten bug-removal speed.
    2) Allow to use BETTA firmwares for all users of this forum.
    3) Create a direct forum branch where programmers itself will reply directly and fastly.

Now i start to be limited by Commander' very low speed of bug removal, and plan to use TrainController instead.

--------
    Vadim.