1. Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The party responsible according to Article 4 paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the
Viessmann Modelltechnik GmbH
Telefon: 0 64 52 / 93 40 0
Telefax: 0 64 52 / 93 40 19
(see our legal notice page)
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address by adding "the Data Protection Officer"
(3) When you contact us by email or using the contact form, the information you communicate to us (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context once storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if statutory storage requirements apply.
(4) If we make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also state the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights fromus with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of the reprocessing,
- Right to object to the reprocessing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us to a data protection supervisory authority.
The responsible data protection supervisory authority is the hessian Data Protection Officer Frau Herzog.
Telefon: 0 611 1408 - 144
Telefax: 0 611 1408 - 944
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of the merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and safety.
(The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific webpage)
- Access status/ HTTP- Status code
- data quantity respectively transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run any programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (refer to b)
- Persistent cookies (refer to c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session.This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website.The session cookers are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings in accordance with your wishes and for instance refuse acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out to you that may not beable to use all the functions of this website.
4. Additional functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to render the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes make use of external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if sales promotions, competitions, conclusions of contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You can obtain more information on this when you submit your personal data, or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation of the use of your data
(1) If you have issued your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have disclosed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will illustrate in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection we request you to state the reason why we should not process your personal data as performed by us to date.In the event of your objection being justified, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we must continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Viessmann Modelltechnik GmbH
Telefon: 0 64 52 / 93 40 0
Telefax: 0 64 52 / 93 40 19
6. Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, the provision of further information is voluntary.
We process the data provided by you to process your order. To this end we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b of the GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for subsequent additional purchases.If you create an account under
"My Account", the data you provide will be revocable.You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area. We may also process the information you provide us with to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent third parties gaining unauthorised access to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
(1) By providing your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an email to the specified email address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation that are respectively used. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to be able to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information required for the sending of the newsletter is your email address. The provision of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to personally address you. After you have provided your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a of the GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the legal notice section.
8. Use of social-media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Google+. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, basically no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We provide you with the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it as a result, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned in section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is immediately anonymised following collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Due to the fact the plug-in provider performs the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information concerning the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the tailor-made design of its website. Such an evaluation is performed in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Using the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR.
(4) The data is transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for instance, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and publically communicates it to your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as you will be able to have your profile with the plug-in provider being assigned to you in this way.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
1601 S California Ave
weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung:
Facebook hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen:
9. Our online presence on Facebook, Instagram
Our presence on social networks and platforms serves a better, active communication with our customers and interested parties. We inform there about our products and current special offers.
When you visit our websites on social media, your data may be automatically collected and stored for market research and advertising purposes. So-called usage profiles are created from these data using pseudonyms. These can be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to your interests. For this purpose, cookies are usually used on your terminal. The visitor behaviour and the interests of the users are stored in these cookies. This serves in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interest in an optimised presentation of our offer and effective communication with customers and interested parties that are overriding in the balancing of interests. If you are asked by the respective social media platform operators for a consent into the data processing, e.g. with the help of a checkbox, the legal basis of data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If the aforementioned social media platforms are headquartered in the USA, the following applies: The European Commission has adopted a decision on appropriateness for the USA. This goes back to the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate for the respective company can be viewed here
For detailed information on the processing and use of the data by the providers on their pages as well as a contact option and your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy, in particular opt-out options, please refer to the providers' data protection information linked below. If you still need help, you can contact us.
10. Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the offer of Google Maps on this website. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google will be informed that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is performed regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or whether there is no user account. If you are logged into Google at the same time, this data is directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish to have the information assigned to your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is performed in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise it.
Google also processes your personal data in the United States and has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield.