Here you will find all available downloads and can download the files directly.
CarManager setup 1.04 (Windows x64) (25.59 MB)
- Changing the language while no vehicle was connected and then immediately connecting a vehicle could lead to the erasing of the settings for the magnetic sequences. This has been fixed.
- Reduced the probability of collision with USB devices of different manufacturers. In earlier versions the connection to the 8401 programming device could fail if there were USB devices from foreign manufacturers already connected, if they were also using USB-to-serial adapters. With 8401 programming devices delivered beginning from 2023 this should no longer happen, but this update significantly reduces the chance of collision even with 8401 programming devices delivered before 2023.
- The separate "immediate stop" command has been removed from the list of magnetic sequences, as it was made obsolete by the similarly named command in the macros.
- Support for new features introduced in vehicle firmware 1.06: automatically refreshing the display in case some settings were altered with the remote controller, and the new random control option for the macros.
CarManager setup 1.04 (Windows x86) (27.54 MB)
This version is only recommended for older operation systems on which the x64 version does not start. Please use only the x64 version, if possible!
Some functions of the x64 version are not available in this x86 version!
Before running the application, it is absolutely necessary to unpack the archive!
CarManager 1.04 (MacOS) (16.97 MB)
This CarManager version is currently neither compatible with ARM Macs (M1 or M2 processor) nor with macOS Ventura (Version 13.x).
Handbuch CarManager DE.pdf (9.84 MB)
Handleiding CarManager NL.pdf (6.3 MB)
Kézokönyv CarManager HU (9.75 MB)
User guide CarManager EN.pdf (8.51 MB)
Updates for the vehicles
Firmware for vehicles v1.06 (0.03 MB)
The following adjustments/bug fixes were made:
- "Start and stop / Behaviour during long stop" : When the main lights were turned off automatically after the given waiting time, the red rear lights were not turned off, because the braking lights had priority over this feature. From now on, in this situation, the red rear lights turn off as well.
- If the lights or the speed are changed with the help of the remote controller while the vehicle is connected to the CarManager, now the CarManager refreshes the display to show the correct values. Requires CarManager 1.04 or newer.
- The "immediate stop" command in the macro editor didn't stop the vehicle quickly enough. Now the immediate stop can halt the vehicle immediately. For a smoother stop, you can use the "set speed to value" option, and give a value of zero. Please note, that if you use a macro to stop a vehicle completely, it will no longer have a chance to drive over another magnet series to receive a different command. So it's recommended to set a time limit for the macro, to allow the vehicle to drive off again.
- New random control feature for the macros. You can now set a probability of activation for any macro. Normally, a macro is executed every time the conditions are fulfilled, but with this new feature you can now give a random chance for the vehicle to ignore the command. For example, a driver might sometimes ignore a speed limit, or forget to use the turn signals.
- Pressing the reverse button now allows the vehicle to drive off in reverse even if it has been stopped by a north magnet. The vehicle will then drive in reverse as usual, either until the button on the remote controller is released or until another north magnet is encountered. If the vehicle stops on another north magnet while driving in reverse, simply release the button and press it again, if you intend the vehicle to continue driving in reverse.
USB driver for CarManager (Windows) (0.29 MB)
USB driver for CarManager (MacOS) (1.98 MB)
The high-definition artwork for labelling of all kind is available here for free downloading and printing to everyone requiring it for their kibri kits.
The decoration sheets may be printed on a commercially available colour printer. Depending upon the type of printer (injekt or laser) you will find suitable paper resp. foil ar any well-assorted stationery. It is ideal to use self-adhesive smooth papers or foils with low thickness.
Curtains N/Z (3.29 MB)
Curtains H0 (3.73 MB)
Aufkleber_Alpenland.pdf (7.12 MB)
Aufkleber_Bahn.pdf (5.72 MB)
Aufkleber_Handel-Gewerbe-Industrie.pdf (5.29 MB)
Aufkleber_Straße-Freizeit-Bau.pdf (3.69 MB)
Here you will find useful programs to support or customize our products.
Please unzip the files before running the programme.
Function mapping (10.2 MB)
Program for the calculation of CVs with changed function keys.
Programme for destination displays items 1397, 1398 and 1897 (MacOS) (22.35 MB)
Note: To open an app from an unverified developer, click on the app icon while holding down the "ctrl" key and select "Open" from the context menu.
Here you will find current flyers.
Viessmann/Vollmer Gauge 0 (7.52 MB)
Kibri Sonderserie (5.51 MB)
Viessmann Commander 2 German (3.06 MB)
Viessmann eMotion (4.07 MB)
kibri vehicles (2.74 MB)
Viessmann/kibri military (4.38 MB)
kibri Vollmer Polyplate Flyer (1.52 MB)
Viessmann CarMotion bruchure German (10.86 MB)
Viessmann CarMotion brochure english (10.63 MB)
Viessmann multiplex technology (2.76 MB)
Seminar 2023 (4.71 MB)
Viessmann WinTrack v15 (1.38 MB)
Viessmann/kibri/Vollmer new items 2022 (9.02 MB)
Viessmann/kibri/Vollmer new items 2023 (8.23 MB)
Vollmer Steinkunst (1.95 MB)
Vollmer green art (1.07 MB)
Viessmann Win-Digipet (1.13 MB)
IGEMA Prospekt 2022 (8.94 MB)
Pictogram legend (1.08 MB)
Viessmann RailMotion (8.65 MB)
Viessmann, kibri and Vollmer logos
Viessmann CarMotion Vektor (1.01 MB)
Viessmann CarMotion (0.01 MB)
kibri logo as vector file (0.52 MB)
kibri logo image file (0.01 MB)
Viessmann RailMotion (0.58 MB)
Viessmann logo - font below vector file (0.61 MB)
Vollmer logo as vector file (0.36 MB)
Vollmer Logo image file (0.04 MB)
Viessmann eMotion (0.55 MB)
Viessmann, kibri, Vollmer Logo (0.09 MB)